Oh Boy! I got a faerie quest!

happybox22

Lol, I know that feeling, I went to the shop wizard and got a Faerie quest, I thought it was a Air, it was a Battle Faerie, it was good because it was worth only 4500 NP :D I wen't to battle dome right after! Good luck with future quests

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I kneel down to the lord every morning to pray for the fountain

LORD PLEASE, WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO WITH THIS... AIR FAERIE?!

Because He wants you to learn the value of speed.

Yeah, it's a little less exciting to see the Air Faerie. I just can't bring myself to abandon a quest though. Call it superstition, or whatever, but I fear the faeries won't bring me another quest for a long time if I turn one of them away.

Me also, unless she's asking for a expensive item.

The only quests I will abandon are the NC quests. For the others, as long as I can find it in the shops I will do them.

Yeah, it's a little less exciting to see the Air Faerie. I just can't bring myself to abandon a quest though. Call it superstition, or whatever, but I fear the faeries won't bring me another quest for a long time if I turn one of them away.

Really? Because I got a fire Faerie a couple hours after hahaha

I think that used to be how Faerie Quests worked. Something like 500 hours before you would be able to get another quest. After the quests were updated though (I imagine when Earth Faeries stopped just making your pet bloated), that stopped, and now you can abandon a quest and get another one right after. :)

I just read a neomail about faerie quests and then I went to the shop wizard to see if I had one and I did! Then I said "STUPID AIR FAERIE!!!"

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I think that used to be how Faerie Quests worked. Something like 500 hours before you would be able to get another quest. After the quests were updated though (I imagine when Earth Faeries stopped just making your pet bloated), that stopped, and now you can abandon a quest and get another one right after. :)

Yeah that's true, I remember there being a time limit on how soon you could get another random quest if you did abandon one. Then at some point it was gone. Your theory about when they updated it makes sense, cause I did notice the change with the Earth Faerie as well. At least that quest isn't as pointless anymore.

The only quests I will abandon are the NC quests. For the others, as long as I can find it in the shops I will do them.

Ah yes, those I will abandon no question. I actually just got one, which prompted me to come write about it when I saw your message. Needless to say, it's been abandoned.

Really? Because I got a fire Faerie a couple hours after hahaha

Haha, I know it's not literally how it works, it's just one of those feelings that's not logically, but you go with it anyways - hence superstition. I don't know I just find if I get a quest, and complete it, I often get one or two more before the day's through. If I abandon one though, I don't seem to get another for days - or longer. I know it's completely random and that's all in my head, but meh, I enjoy playing along.

Wanna know what's worse than an Air Faerie quest? Spinning the Wheel of Extravagance, landing on the icon that increases one of your active's status by a whopping 10 points... and having it increase speed.

100k thrown in the garbage can.

(that happened to me just yesterday, by the way)

Wanna know what's worse than an Air Faerie quest? Spinning the Wheel of Extravagance, landing on the icon that increases one of your active's status by a whopping 10 points... and having it increase speed.

Ooouch.. that sucks. Taking candy from a baby, huh? D:

Worst feeling ever :S. At least you dont land in those useless You win nothing icon :P

Ugh, I feel you. I've won 25 speed points from that thing. >.<