Defenders of Neopia

Guest JussttBre

Everybody is waiting for it to come back, including me. But I have no idea when it will be back, even if it will return. I really hope so.

I'm sure it will be back eventually, but when exactly - who knows? I mean, what, the Pound was down for two years before TNT got it back up and running?

Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. TNT has probably been quite busy with all the events they've run this year: Negg Festival, Obelisk War, Faerie Festival, AC, etc. After DD is done, I don't think there are any more site events coming up for a few months so maybe it will be back up at the top of their priorities list.

I heard somewhere that the reason it's not ready is because TNT hasn't imported the old BD data into the new records. Basically, that means that if they started now, everyone would have to start over from the first mission. I think DoN will start working again after they've combined players' BD records, so my suggestion is to be on the lookout for that.

Guest JussttBre

I heard somewhere that the reason it's not ready is because TNT hasn't imported the old BD data into the new records. Basically, that means that if they started now, everyone would have to start over from the first mission. I think DoN will start working again after they've combined players' BD records, so my suggestion is to be on the lookout for that.

Ohhh ok that makes sense. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please confirm for me that there is nothing I can do to upgrade my very basic trophie, this one below, which is a bit embarrassing :ph34r:

medal2_70098.gif

I have been waiting for DoN to be sorted and think I am stuck but just want to be sure I am not missing something?

can someone please confirm for me that there is nothing I can do to upgrade my very basic trophie, this one below, which is a bit embarrassing :ph34r:

medal2_70098.gif

I have been waiting for DoN to be sorted and think I am stuck but just want to be sure I am not missing something?

Sorry, but it's true. There is NO way to upgrade your DoN trophies until TNT fixes the awarding. You'll just have to wait.

You can keep checking on the status at the Beta News page.

I'd rather have started over than have to wait this long, personally. >_>

I had just defeated the Meerca brothers right before the new battledome came out, but it glitched and so DoN never registered the victory. But TNT said in a news item or editorial or something that we didn't have to rush to get all our battledome avatars before the new battledome comes out, so I decided not to try again immediately. ... IoM, anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but it's true. There is NO way to upgrade your DoN trophies until TNT fixes the awarding. You'll just have to wait.

You can keep checking on the status at the Beta News page.

Oh dear well thankyou very much for confirming my worst fears ... at least now I do know for sure :rolleyes_anim: