Which faction are you going to join for the 9th round?

sophioski2

I got the Seekers avatar last round and would like to know which one people are going to join next?

Also, does anyone have any idea how long this war is going to last? There are 5 avatars at stake here!

Do your points for this war accumulate from each round?

The war is over. The fortnightly skirmishes appear to be a new periodic activity, so they may never end. Since each one is its own event, no, the wins don't carry over (how could they, since many people have to change sides?). It's impossible to pick a side without even knowing who's going to be in it! But if the Thieves are, I'm going with them because it's the only avatar I still need.

I hope that the theives are also going to be in the skrimish. i would really like the theives theme, just to see what it looks like. The Seekers theme was pretty cool, but I don't like the grey tones.

People who went with the majority over the last couple of months will now have all the avatars (like me :D)

It's therefore going to be much more difficult for those who don't have all the avatars to predict which team will win.

Personally I probably won't bother with it at all - none of the boons really make that much difference.

I think there are still a lot of people who don't have the Thieves avatar, because it was the first skirmish after the war, and then the next time we tried for them, the majority was upset. I have a strong pet who can take out the bosses in one hit, so I'll be spamming a lot of wins whenever I do join the Thieves, just to try to ensure they win next time. Though I do like those boons...

I don't have 4 of the avatars, so I'm going to stalk lots of neoboards and forums like this to find out which team is my best bet. I'm also trading my coco jubjub for a really good BD pet, so I might be able to take out the bosses as well :D

I hope these skirmishes continue for a while - I really want to get all the avatars!

I only need the thieves avatar, so if they are an option next skirmish I will pick the thieves. As soon as I have them all, I will either pick a side to help a friend (if they still need a specific avatar) or pick a faction with a nice boon.

I really can't tell which one to choose! I've just returned to play Neopets, therefore this Obelisk thing is really new to me. I need every single avvie, so knowing what faction is the most favorite to win would be helpful.

I won't know till I see the poll and know what the Neoboards are going for. Then I'll choose. I believe I have 3/6 out of the site themes/avvies, however, I'll still go with the majority vote, which will most likely be one that I still don't have the theme/avvie for. So far I have Awakened, Sway, and Seekers, and still need Order, Thieves, and Brutes.

The Awakened theme and avvie are still my fave though....but that also may be my bias toward spooky/undead things xD *Halloween girl at heart* Hm, what is your favourite out of the themes and avvies?

Really enjoying that Bank Interest boon, though I should try the Stock Market one. Faerie Requests are useless when there are no cookies being sold at the moment. (and will likely be selling again when I'm on vacation this coming week). I'll be back by Friday so plenty of battling time. Right now I'm after the site themes and avatars. Site themes are for me exactly like avatars for the rest of you, I have to have them all (if possible). I hear the Order theme is nice. :) Can't wait to see what that looks like, or the Thieves theme.

I took a look at the boons, and noticed that the Theives have a boon that helps you through the Faerie Caverns! i would really enjoy that, so if there are the Theives, I'm going for them. However, The Order would be my second option.

Wow, my post looks tiny compared to Lady's up there... :P

I don't have 4 of the avatars, so I'm going to stalk lots of neoboards and forums like this to find out which team is my best bet. I'm also trading my coco jubjub for a really good BD pet, so I might be able to take out the bosses as well :D

I hope these skirmishes continue for a while - I really want to get all the avatars!

I agree - I also need 4 and so will try to find out which is the most popular out of those and I hope it lasts long enough to get them all.

Anybody notice the only reason anybody is doing these is to get every avatar? XD That's like the only thing everybody is talking about here. What will you all do after getting them all? Stop participating? Or, go after ones that grant useful boons? (That stock market and Faerie Cavern boon seem useful!!)

Except there's a group of battlers trying to upset (again) to prove that it's battlers, not avatar seekers, that control the outcome. I don't know who they're going with. I'm sticking to Thieves since that's the one theme I still need, and I'll just try to battle a ton to hopefully counteract their efforts. If you're joining the bandwagon, please do as much as you can -- coattail-riders will bring us all down. And then it will be no boons, avatars, or site themes for all of us.

Once I have them all, I'll probably choose based on the majority and which have the most useful boons. I don't think the Faerie Caverns boon is all that great since it's not 100% random. Once I find the treasure, I can usually find it again the next few days, and I've also noticed a pattern by day of the week.

I've joined the Thieves, as it's the only avatar and such I need. I'm definitely going to be battling more than normal since I'll have access at home again.

After I get the avatar, I'll either always go with the Order when it's an option, or I'll bandwagon for boons. I haven't decided yet.

This is a hard choice since I still need the avatars for Thieves and Awakened, but since most people on the boards seem to be going with Thieves, I'm leaning towards joining them. I'm hoping we can pull off a win this time.

Oh, so everybody is going with Thieves? Great, because I missed my chance the last time.

Thieves are my first love but I need taht brute avatar. =/ decisions decisions.

Go with the bandwagon. Thieves are sure to win, and there are some good boons with winning, too. I'd recommend holding off on Brutes till they're bandwagoning again.