Happy Ixi Day!

xblade356

The stealthy Ixi's eyes are creepy though (no pupils). Not what I imagined it would look like at all. I wouldn't mind a set of the clothes, though! Come on, lab ray, zap my battle pet Stealthy Ixi... (Yeah, right.) I like both outfits, too. What paintjob is on the male model?

Once again, TNT failed to make the Ixi Crossing Sign Wearable. *sigh* *checks the Academy* Yep, all my pets are too high a level for any more free training (a pity, really, because I never trained them in level, but somehow they've accumulated them anyway).

The stealthy Ixi's eyes are creepy though (no pupils). Not what I imagined it would look like at all. I wouldn't mind a set of the clothes, though! Come on, lab ray, zap my battle pet Stealthy Ixi... (Yeah, right.) I like both outfits, too. What paintjob is on the male model?

But don't all the Stealthy pets and petpets lack pupils? I like to think of them as some sort of "out-of-this-world" nimble/warrior hybrid; hence the monotone and scary appearance when unclothed.

I really like what they have done with the female clothes. The wig looks natural to fit the head of the Ixi and the bow is drawn onto the body, rather than propped up beside it. An excellent outfit!

What paintjob is on the male model?

Looks like Fire to me!

I'm loving everything! Stealthy looks amazing, and both clothing sets are really astounding! :D

I feel like the Stealthy Ixi's body is very stiff-looking, but apart from that they did a good job. I especially like the eyes. The female wig is to die for!

Wow! I have been away around two or three months, come back to find that awesome stealthy Ixi. The clothes are fantastic as well!