Nay! For a bad zapping... :(

lilipooh

So I took a trip to the Lab, and after a couple minutes of overthinking, I decided to go ahead and zap Delfika, my Chocolate Kougra, to see if she gained some strength. I clicked the button, but instantly wanted to jump off a window when I saw my baby turned into... A yellow Chomby!! D:

I'm really pissed off right now, because I really loved how she looked, and I was wondering if some of you guys have been trough some bad zappings too... Let's share it!

My advice for everyone is to NEVER zap a pet you want to keep the species, gender, color... etc. The reason is pretty obvious: don't take any chances and be patient with BD training.

If I played this game for 11+ years, I would not mind waiting another 2-3 years to train my pet properly.

You can always change your pet back using morphing potions + brushes. Consider that an option if you really want it back on that particular pet.

I created a poogle for the purpose of zapping, in the hopes of getting a MSP. No such luck. :( After a few zaps, it got turned into another species. That pet is now my lab rat and is currently a red shoyru. *sigh*

Sad story... What pisses me off the most is the fact that Chocolate is a Lab-only color, and im not sure if I'll get it again :(

My advice for everyone is to NEVER zap a pet you want to keep the species, gender, color... etc. The reason is pretty obvious: don't take any chances and be patient with BD training.

If I played this game for 11+ years, I would not mind waiting another 2-3 years to train my pet properly.

You can always change your pet back using morphing potions + brushes. Consider that an option if you really want it back on that particular pet.

And well, more than BD training, it was pure curiosity what made me do that... I've learnt my lesson though, so I'll keep her as a Lab rat until she becomes cool again hahaha Good thing I didn't zap my Magma usul! D:

My main was a lab rat until she became a darigan kau. I stopped zapping her as well because her HP went through the roof and all her other stats remained low, so now I'm paying the price having to train her at a high level with low stats :(

Thinking of starting to zap my durian chia to see where we go, but I haven't decided if I'll be disappointed if his colour changes.

I accidentally zapped my faerie grundo once.

I had recently transferred pets around, and my grundo (who used to be listed second alphabetically in my line of pets) had moved to the third position (where my old labrat used to be). By force of habit, I selected the third pet in the lineup without waiting for the pictures to load. :sad01_anim:

Fortunately nothing major happened, but I've been very cautious ever since.

Ugh, bad luck! :( I've been really fortunate- I've never accidentally zapped the wrong pet- and since I've retired my ray, I'm not likely to!

I zapped my Chocolate Usul, Who I was training to be my BD pet. q.q
The first zap, She turned into a basic Tuskaninny and I cried a bit.
Second zap, She went to level one
Third Zap... Male

Then I stopped zapping her and just stuck to training </3
I painted her Desert after a while.

Even though she's male I still call her a she...

I once zapped my beloved Maraquan Acara into Camouflage ... by accident ...

Luckily I found a Mara. Acara MP for a reasonable price and was able to change her back ...

I zapped my Chocolate Usul, Who I was training to be my BD pet. q.q

The first zap, She turned into a basic Tuskaninny and I cried a bit.

Second zap, She went to level one

Third Zap... Male

Then I stopped zapping her and just stuck to training </3

I painted her Desert after a while.

Even though she's male I still call her a she...

You could always change her back to female by fighting the Lab Ray Scientist in the Battledome. You don't have to win- you just have to fight him until he uses a certain weapon (I think it's something like a Pocket Lab Ray?), which will change your pets gender. :)

You could always change her back to female by fighting the Lab Ray Scientist in the Battledome. You don't have to win- you just have to fight him until he uses a certain weapon (I think it's something like a Pocket Lab Ray?), which will change your pets gender. :)

The gender changing weapon is the Strange Potion. (I think)

I created a poogle for the purpose of zapping, in the hopes of getting a MSP. No such luck. :( After a few zaps, it got turned into another species. That pet is now my lab rat and is currently a red shoyru. *sigh*

Poogles are really cheap to morph right now! Only about 15k. I've morphed my current labbie back to a Poogle 3 times now.

• 3 months later...

Wow, I'm so sorry about all your lab disasters... ._.

I got my lab only to see what happens, really. I was kinda lucky with some zaps, so I just kept the pets on side accs, the ones I want trained, I spent time and codestones with. No risking for this kitty!

But my lab seems to turn everything into Ogrins. >.< Every single time I try to get something cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Im waiting for my lab rat to become a lupe again so I can paint her spotted. Then Ill continue with my Kougra to zap until something interesting happens. I did get a pea chia from the lab ray though

That always suck, I would adopt if that happened to me unless I had enough neopoints to transmogrify.

• 3 weeks later...

That sucks, I hope she goes back to her chocolate form! I usually zap my lab rat, however I do zap my bd pet now and then. I don't mind if it changes of form or color, but when it turned into a male I was soooooo mad. Luckly a few zaps later she went back to her natural gender :thumbsup:

I zapped my Gold Draik into a Red Uni. Wasn't one of my finest moments. :P He/she, can't remember the gender anymore, has since turned into a lab rat.

I did the same thing with my gold draik only she turned into a yellow eyrie. Was hoping for a robot but oh well.

• 3 weeks later...