Nay! For a bad zapping... :(

lilipooh

I created my labray pet solely to be my battle pet, and thus zapped it to improve the stats a bit so I don't really consider much a really bad zap, except for now when I'm at the 200 - 250 levels and it kept taking away levels >.> So taking a break zapping that one until I'm lvl 260 or something so at the moment I'm zapping my original pet again. I don't even really remember what either one of them started out as, all I know is that they were male.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear! It also happened to me but I just kept zapping until it turned into another pet I liked :) So that's the positive side...Keep zapping that pet until you get something you like again! GL!

EDIT:

BOOCHI! I HATE BOOCHI! Yes... my bad luck was with him lol

Awe I'm really sorry about that :C I don't think I have ever zapped a pet that I didn't want him/her to change, but I zapped the wrong petpet one by accident, which is not really a big deal ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my map like last week, having fun with it, zapping it here and there, hoping to get the avvie, and like I've been zapping pets for the pound too! You can find some pretty 'rare' names out there, and zap them and keep them! Pretty fun!
as for my BD pet, it's probably never gonna touch that ray.. haha! Too afraid to lose my baby kacheek to some random species. :(