Which faction are you siding with for the 7th round?

emkatrine

How are you siding?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Awakened
    • The sway
    • Thieves Guild

Please vote :) Who do you think will win?

On the neoboards it looks like most people are siding with the sway this time.

I need the sway and thieves avatar, so I will probably go sway.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have the Awakened avatar (the only one I won so far) so I'm going to sign up for the Sway this time ... I hope they'll win this one ...

Then you are in the same boat as me :D I hope the sway will win as well .

-.- Seriously, no Seekers AGAIN? The only faction that has not won yet is the only faction denied entrance over the past few weeks?

This week, I'm missing all three of the avatars, so I'll just bandwagon.

I'm siding with The Sway! I imagine a lot of Neopians don't have it since they were the first to win the war.

Although to be honest, I'm frustrated with the sense of mystery surrounding it with no solid explanation for what the Final Boss Spirits and the Oracle are. Are we just meant to accept it for what it is? Boons?! I understand the Obelisk grants boons, but TNT also made some sort of claim that Tyrannians weren't participating because they knew better so they left it alone. I was really hoping for an explanation but then it just fell into the routine of truce, choosing a team, and then fighting. :sad01_anim:

I'm guessing it's a build-up of another plot, maybe after this year's AAA. The fact that the Seekers have been missing for so long may be relevant to it, along with the fact that it's easy for TNT to predict that the skirmishes will die out really quickly if they just let everyone win once.

I hope those choosing the Sway will take a lesson from last time and put the work in. We don't want a secret "ASG" to make some other faction win just for spite (that's what happened last week). I hope to do at least 400 battles against each boss on mighty.

I hope those choosing the Sway will take a lesson from last time and put the work in. We don't want a secret "ASG" to make some other faction win just for spite (that's what happened last week). I hope to do at least 400 battles against each boss on mighty.

What does ASG mean? And how do you know some one did that just out of spite ?

Well griefers are very common in online games. They also sometimes have a twisted and unyielding ideology about "how" to play a game.

I'm still undecided, but I'll likely go with the Sway. I need the avatar/site theme from the Thieves and Sway and since it seems like the Sway is the most popular this go-round, I'm probably going to follow.

I did see at least one board on the Neoboards encouraging people (mainly reaching out to large time battlers) to join the Thieves to go against the Sway winning.

What does ASG mean? And how do you know some one did that just out of spite ?

ASG = "All Star Group" (a carryover term from the Altador Cup, in which large groups of "dedicated" players all join the same team to ensure it does well)

It was the first upset from the skirmishes, and someone bragged on the boards about it (I didn't see it, but my friend did). The person in question had 3500 wins against Kanrik, so it seemed legit, though they may have been bluffing.

I'm probably going to join the Sway again. I have all of the avatars already, so it'll just be for the boons. :3

ASG = "All Star Group" (a carryover term from the Altador Cup, in which large groups of "dedicated" players all join the same team to ensure it does well)

It was the first upset from the skirmishes, and someone bragged on the boards about it (I didn't see it, but my friend did). The person in question had 3500 wins against Kanrik, so it seemed legit, though they may have been bluffing.

Thank you for the explanation - though it all sounds to complicated for me to comprehend :D I mean - seriously? People who go together just to spite in a game about virtual pets?

Going with the majority once again. Sway here I come for your avatar and site theme! :)

Good luck everyone! :)