Altador Cup: Winners and Prizes!

hrtbrk

The Altador Cup has come to an end and we would like to send a massive congratulations to Tyrannia for capturing first place!

All participants can head to claim their prizes now!

altadorcup_2013_v3.jpg

I'd personally like to give a big shout out to our hard working Altador Cup staff team: Mary, Austin, Matt, Bryce, Katie, Theo, Livvy, Midtime, Xepha and Noog for all their hard work. You guys are the absolute best!

Oh awesome! I can just afford the Eventide paint brush!

I don't understand trophies, though.. can someone help? Mine says:

Altador Cup VIII
2nd Place
Rank All-Star

What does the 2nd place refer to? I was part of Mystery Island so I know it's not team position :p

EEEEEE YOOYU PLUSHIES ARE SO CUUUUTE.

I'm all-star but only got about 16,000 points, so I can't get the top three prizes. Oh, well. I don't want the paint brush, I wouldn't have a pet to give the robot yooyu too...the only one I would consider of the three I can't afford is the wig. And books take priority!

Aw, I got 3409 points. I want that stamp! D: it's so pretty... and also the wig, lol

lostdesert_3.gif

Altador Cup VIII
Rank Level 7

Congrats to Tyrannia! LD placed 12th. We really didn't do so well this year )': Well done to everyone though :)

Good job guys.

Also, is the prize shop open? I can't seem to load it. Although I don't have even points to get anything because I didn't have time to play the games so it doesn't really matter anyways.

Rank 1 for me. I made sure I played enough to get that one.

Edit: never mind, got it to load.

Edited by gpssaylost

16,190 points. I'm happy. Was really just aiming to get the stamp. The Stone Foam Finger looks tempting, but not sure it's worth spending the majority of my points on.

Will be waiting for more info and for prices to settle before claiming anything, as usual.

I'm glad this came out early, not because I'm impatient but because I get tired of reading how impatient others are.

I'm impressed with the Shananigifts freebie. The Muddy Face Paint looks good too. :)

16,190 points. I'm happy. Was really just aiming to get the stamp. The Stone Foam Finger looks tempting, but not sure it's worth spending the majority of my points on.

Will be waiting for more info and for prices to settle before claiming anything, as usual.

It does 15 icons, 10 physical - 5 light. It's a good weapon :)

This year I didn't play much for many reasons ... but I still ended with Rank 4 and a little less than 2k points .. bought some wearables (ambrosia background , LD vintage shirt , the garland , shoulder bandage , pogo stick, muddy face paint) , tourist guide book , and a couple plushies :) overall i'm happy with what I got :)

shenkuu_4.gif

The extra (FREE) invintation they gave us... AWESOME!!!

I GOT A Black and White Top Hat and Wig.... SERIOULSY BEST PART OF THIS AC.

(That and all of the ADORABLE WEARABLES AND MY YEARLY STAMP <3)

I'm so happy. ANd I only hit rank 10.

I REGRET NOTHING! (I'm completely broke now)

I'm glad that not all the All Stars can afford the Eventide brush. Makes me feel a little bit better. (evil wink)

Meanwhile, out of what I can afford, I'm not sure there's anything I like. *sigh*

I got allstar last year too and felt the disappointment over not getting the top prizes then, so this year I was prepared. I'm just happy to afford the stamp and some new books :) I don't regret not putting in the extra time, had a great month!

Well, my pet is already Eventide. So I don't feel bad for only having 3500 points. I am honestly not impressed by the finger and the wig. The finger is 15 icons but I am already into the Hidden Tower weapon set (18 icons)... The wig... doesn't fit with any of my pets.

Good job to anyone who can afford those with AC points. I suppose I can buy them using NP but really don't need them...

kreludor_3.gif

I'm happy with my trophy! I hit a higher rank than I did last year, so I'm pretty proud of myself. :D

I have JUST enough points for the stamp. I'm not sure if I should get that with the points, or with NP, and then get most of the books and some other stuff with my points. Hmmmm.