This Bracket System.... ISDGKSELNK

I know it is broken when Roo Island is not on the top the teams. Look their results, overall they have lost only one MSN game, when DC has lost three games of YYB + some SlSl and SOSD, they are in our bracket, but placing third. Why on earth are they on the top three??? Even Krawk Island have a better win ration than theirs

KI and RI are on easier brackets than DC.

LD is still 5th even though we beat TM and TM is 4th. Let's just say that TNT won't listen unless we stop giving them money.

RI has been screwed by the bracket system, again. We haven't gotten a chance to play Altador yet, and now we're playing LD for the second time in this bracket (in 3 days, yes, we already get a repeat). I just want us to have a chance to prove ourselves against the hard teams, and then for our rank to actually reflect our performance (which seems to be asking too much -- look at poor HW, 2nd even though they beat Meridell this round and both swept yesterday).

Instead of quitting like I did last year, though, I'm more motivated to keep proving that RI should be a top contender. We better get to play some of the hard teams soon! And if we continue to go undefeated, we deserve a chance to compete for the Cup, not just for 3rd or 4th -- we shouldn't get penalized for being in the same bracket as Altador when we haven't even been allowed to play them!

I'm starting to feel like the actual daily results don't really matter; they're just a side thing. Terror Mountain nearly got swept yesterday by Lost Desert but we're still ranked above them in our bracket. It seems like it's not really about winning every game but more about submitting your scores in general. The daily results are just to show how you actually did against the team in question (like if it were back to a DRR format), imo.

KI and RI are on easier brackets than DC.

LD is still 5th even though we beat TM and TM is 4th. Let's just say that TNT won't listen unless we stop giving them money.

KI and DC are in the same bracket, sorry if i misunderstood but from what i understand they are in the same bracket. If you are talking about the first one then i strongly disagree, because the top in our first bracket, Tyrannia faced DC and Swept them, and KI being in second faced KD who was in second in the same bracket as DC and won YYB and SOSD, proving that the Minitheus bracket in round one was 'the strongest' or second only to the bracket who's name starts with a V that i don't know how to spell.

KI and DC are in the same bracket, sorry if i misunderstood but from what i understand they are in the same bracket. If you are talking about the first one then i strongly disagree, because the top in our first bracket, Tyrannia faced DC and Swept them, and KI being in second faced KD who was in second in the same bracket as DC and won YYB and SOSD, proving that the Minitheus bracket in round one was 'the strongest' or second only to the bracket who's name starts with a V that i don't know how to spell.

It's Alabriss Bracket. And yes, I was talking about the first round. TY swept DC in the second bracket. Yes, TY is very strong but what about the others. KI, is strong yes, on par with DC. Vaeolus has 4 contenders, MD (at least until they fell to HW), KL (until They were beaten by MT), DC and KD. Sure, KD has the curse, but in my opinion they are at least on par with MQ. MQ keeps getting upset. Also note that DC has the tendency to underestimate. And KI hasn't been tested against YYB contender VP yet. We'll still see if HW can be classified as a powerhouse once again. BV and TM are middle-tier teams. DC hasn't faced KD yet. KL and MD beat KD. So overall, the Alabriss bracket is indeed slightly stronger than the Minitheus bracket.

Edit: TY swept KI , DC loses majorly to KD. Still SK surrenders YYB to VP and took the side games. MQ was beaten up by TM.

Still I feel bad for Roo Island. They were with Altador both times, but really, look at their scores They only have one single loss, they swept every other team the have played with.

Really, is frustrating...

(I have some simpathies for Roo Island :rolleyes_anim: )

Still I feel bad for Roo Island. They were with Altador both times, but really, look at their scores They only have one single loss, they swept every other team the have played with.

Really, is frustrating...

(I have some simpathies for Roo Island :rolleyes_anim: )

Yeah. Roo Island deserves better. They shouldn't really be overshadowed by AL... if they keep on putting them on the same bracket, then let them battle it out. Sorry for inflicting your only loss, roos.

I still don't get why Moltara is behind Faerieland in the brackets when we've beaten them....twice.

We won everything but Slushie Slinger yesterday yet we're still behind and I don't get it.
The bracket system has never been kind to my team.