Practice Team?

Today is a "bye-day" - which means that you can play against the practice team for NP, and enjoy that thing that we call "outside" :O

What....what is this "outside" of which you speak? It sounds scary! D:

Bye days were supposed not to fall on the first nor the last day of the bracket... but clearly TNT couldn't follow their own rules. So we don't know when next one would be. I bet it will be on the 6th day of the bracket again.

We were also supposed to play everyone in our bracket once. RI never got to play Altador. We'd better get to soon.

Haunted Woods played Krawk Island twice and didn't get to play Brightvale. =/

I bet this would be great but for the fact that I set aside a bunch of time to play today... I'm glad the games still count towards Rank though!

I bet this would be great but for the fact that I set aside a bunch of time to play today... I'm glad the games still count towards Rank though!

They do? My counts didn't increase when I played.

They do? My counts didn't increase when I played.

Yes, I tried now, and it did count me the yyb games I played, also checked the rank, and confirmed it. I could have been playing all morning, and now I would be rank 5 already :sad02:

It's kind of a relief that today is a "bye day," because I didn't have enough time to rank up today. I didn't get home until about 5 or so, so I lost about 3 hours of playing time. :/

Well, at least I'll have more time tomorrow.

Well this is no longer a 'bye-day' apparently, since scores are being counted to your stats again. Which is quite unfair, since in my timezone it's pretty much bedtime now...

And I thought I had a break from AC today. I wish I were in your timezone :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words. Using alternate spellings or slang forms of curse words are not allowed. The word has been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My turn (Shenkuu) for a bye! I know I haven't played everyone in my bracket at least once...I've played RI twice and VP not at all.

Oh well. I've been chugging through a freelancing deal (and just realized I didn't need to), so it's good to give my mind a break.