I am screaming! Super luck!

Bubbleline

I've won neocash from the qasalan expellibox twice in 2 weeks! Once on the 29 and then again today! Wooooooooooo.

That is all. I feel uber lucky.

*wishes luck your way* And for a moment I was trying to think why Finn would be unlucky. Forgot there was another Adventure Time-themed user. p:

*wishes luck your way* And for a moment I was trying to think why Finn would be unlucky. Forgot there was another Adventure Time-themed user. p:

Yes, he has been inactive for a while now, though.

The most luck I had is getting the most expensive piece in the SLM worth 535k.

Congrats, I'm always hoping to win at that, but never do! What did/will you buy with the NC?

So far I'm saving it for the next NC event. I think the events often have cuter wearables than the ones that are always available in the mall. I just wish I had won this in time to buy the punchers for the Negg festival. Ah well.

And maybe you'll luck out and get an FFQ soon, CP. ;)

Congrats! That is lucky indeed- I have only once won any NC from there. :D

I've won NC once before so i figured it was about time to win some more...just not this much. I'll probably have a sick pet for weeks to make up for it, lol.

Congrats to you! I've won twice...my Neopet usually gets an disease, 100 NP or food when I pay that game. It's something to celebrate when you win Neocash!!!

Gratz. I won once 150 NC.

Yes, he has been inactive for a while now, though.

The most luck I had is getting the most expensive piece in the SLM worth 535k.

:O I'm back. :P In terms of luck, I paid 500k for a plushie I sold for a friend to 3 mil. Could've easily sold for 6 mil. I've gotten 3 PDE's from shore, 1 PKMP, Island PB when it was 3.4 mil, Got Island Acara Stamp for 9 mil and an item, and a bunch more. I'm not that unucky. :P