Choose Your Allegiance In The Battlegrounds!

hrtbrk

I suspect the selection of teams this round has something to do with the deletion of the Obelisk boards and all the push for everyone to join the same team (Brutes or Awakened) to rig the game. If so, this was an easy way to undercut those players.

Anyway, I went Order - I'd love an avatar featuring that great bori. :D

I didn't go with Thieves last time partly because I was worried a lot of freeloaders would drag them down (I was pretty sure they would win without the freeloader effect). And I was wrong. It helps some that there's a minimum battle requirement to get the prizes, though once those are determined precisely, there will be a lot more freeloaders.

I definitely went with the Order.

Even if it is the popular choice on the Neoboards, it looks like just here on TDN, the members moving to the Order have been active through-out, so I'm hoping that will be at least mostly true for most of the users joining the Order from other teams from the Neoboards as well.

I suspect the selection of teams this round has something to do with the deletion of the Obelisk boards and all the push for everyone to join the same team (Brutes or Awakened) to rig the game. If so, this was an easy way to undercut those players.

Anyway, I went Order - I'd love an avatar featuring that great bori. :D

... All the teams have moved to Virtupets. That won't stop people from being organized. lol

I will be sticking with the order, as I did last round. I wonder why the Sway is an option this fast, again... already? Weird.

I'm disappointed that the Awakened and Brutes have both been out of it completely these past two rounds :-( It made sense for the Sway not to come back, since they already won, but I thought they would trade out so those two would get a chance.

I've been a Seeker the whole time, and of course I love my team and don't want to leave it, but it's not nice that we've been in it both times while some people have been out both times.

I'm disappointed that the Awakened and Brutes have both been out of it completely these past two rounds :-( It made sense for the Sway not to come back, since they already won, but I thought they would trade out so those two would get a chance.

I've been a Seeker the whole time, and of course I love my team and don't want to leave it, but it's not nice that we've been in it both times while some people have been out both times.

Hopefully after this round we won't see anymore of either the Seekers or the Order for a little while! I would love to join up with the Brutes. :(

Urgh!!! I wish they hadn't put the Sway in there! I'm so conflicted.

I missed the Sway avvie the first time around because life took me away from neopets JUST as the battling took off. I had been so looking forward to it, and I was *JUST* under the minimum to get the avvie + theme, but I guess that's life, and it's fair enough.

Now I really want to stick with my team but I know picking them will basically guarantee I won't get anything for the third time in a row :sad01_anim:

I have this nagging feeling that the Obelisk will become some kind of never-ending cycle, like the Concert Hall or something but involving the battledome. It just seems strange to me. Deep down I hope I'm right, but then the prizes won't be as rare in the future. Just a theory, I guess.

I adore the Sway and would love to stay loyal, but I think the Duchess would rather have her agents spread around and get as much information about the other factions as we can. Besides, I adore Rasala. :*

I like your thinking! I want to stay loyal to the Sway but the Order were my second choice before so I'm definitely keen on joining them this time and I would like a shot at another site theme/avatar. I think the Duchess would appreciate some undercover work :)

I really want the chance to join the Awakened at some point. It's so odd that TNT would choose to put the Sway back in the mix of it before putting the Awakened and the Brute squad. Does anyone have a feeling that there may not be an Awakened/Brute squad avi/theme? (Please no one kill me for saying that, as I really hope not!) It's just the only thing that makes sense to me. Maybe those two teams came in last so they won't have their own special avatar/site theme? Idk. :/

I am super excited for a third try for the Order. I am an Order member all the way. Maybe they will give everyone a second avvie? I sure hope so. Here is to a good fight against you all. See you soon.

I really want the chance to join the Awakened at some point. It's so odd that TNT would choose to put the Sway back in the mix of it before putting the Awakened and the Brute squad. Does anyone have a feeling that there may not be an Awakened/Brute squad avi/theme? (Please no one kill me for saying that, as I really hope not!) It's just the only thing that makes sense to me. Maybe those two teams came in last so they won't have their own special avatar/site theme? Idk. :/

I thought it was strange too that the Sway was an option again already. I think we will see both the Awakened and Brutes before this is through though. I feel like next time around the Brutes and the Awakened will both be options, which will make for another agonizing decision of who to choose for people who want the avatars. Both those factions seem to have very loyal members and, to me at least, neither really stands out as the clear victor so I think TNT is saving them to pit against each other.