Happy Hissi Day!

hrtbrk

Ooh! I plan to try and make one tomorrow. :D I like Hissis. I have kinda wanted one for a while but never got the motivation to actually save up for one. xD

I really like the Zombie colour- the eyes looks lovely and creepy. :D

Both outfits are nice as well- I want the lady's hat, LOL

:D A Zombie Hissi! And here I thought this year's colours would not be exciting...yay zombie!

The outfits are ok, but not something I think I'd get for my Hissi. I like the male outfit though.

so NST is what time specifically? XD just asking coz i wanna create a hissi :dance:

NST is Neopian Standard Time- basically the Pacific time zone (GMT -8). Basically, Hissis will be available in batches of 100 or so at random points throughout the day- up until 11:59 PM NST. :)

The checkered is pretty good! Zombie is nothing to write home about though imo. Loving the outfits ^^

Erm, that female outfit is totally bizzare looking! lol. Male outfit's pretty cool I guess but it makes the hissi look like a train conducter or something. xD

I love the zombie colour. I managed to get a Hissi (I'm so stoked, this is my favorite species), and I named her GenocyderSyo after the Dangan Ronpa character. I can't decide whether I want to spend a huge amount of time finding my magma time to get her magma colored or just save up for a shadow PB.

Anyways, hopefully everyone who wanted one got one! I'm feeling pretty awesome now with my limited pets. b)