Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!!

hrtbrk

Got my 4th crafting faerie quest since the event started, I think I'm gonna have to buy a Neocash card soon haha.

I'm afraid to deny a quest because I feel like it will ruin my FFQ chances, idk I'm weird like that /:

Yikes. I think you should try what everyone else has said to do to avoid Delina. Change the language to Chinese before accepting a quest.

After two days in a row of Air Faerie quests, I got a Fire Faerie. Phew. I have a bad feeling the Air faerie will keep returning (as replacement for Delina I'm sure). So far, the Chinese language has not failed me. ^^

Wow, this event has been so awesome to me this year. Yesterday I got a Fountain Faerie Quest (and the item cost me only 6,000), and today the Battle Faerie asked me for a Ghostkerbomb Charm, which was basically free. I'm really, really pleased :D Even if I get nothing but Delina quests after this!

Congrats to everyone getting the awesome faeries! I hope my luck turns around soon. Today I got my 3rd (or 4th?) air faerie quest. She asked for chocolate soap, which is going for 45k. I turned it down, obviously. Four red codestones to train the equivalent would only be about 1/2 to 2/3 that price.

At least I got some spaghetti faerie hoops for my trouble. And Fyora still thanked me for my "help."

Today I got a Faerie Queen quest! But the best part is that the item she asked for was a 'Ten Gallon Hat'. What she wants with this, idk, but getting 9 stat points for only 50NP I don't really care. Best quest I've ever had. It'd be even sweeter had it been a FFQ for the same price. but this is very nice too.

lol :dance:

Haven't gotten a Water Faerie yet...wait, no, I did actually. XD It seems that the special faeries are keeping away from me....I'm hoping for at least one Battle Faerie quest.

Yay! I got a space faerie quest today and she asked for an item worth 50np's! My pet went up four levels. :) I'm quite happy.

I only got 1 air faerie. I think the Chinese language also prevents you from getting the special faeries.

I'll try English today.

By special faeries, I assume you mean all the faeries that aren't the basic six elements? Although I can't attest for any of the other faeries, I know I still got one Battle Faerie quest and zero Delinas or Air Faeries after switching to Chinese. I can't comment on the Space Faerie, the Faerie Queen, or the Fountain Faerie, but maybe other users can weigh in their experiences.

In my experience I have not even bothered to try and change the language becauase I have yet to get either an air faerie or delina. I'm thinking the whole language thing doesn't really matter, but who knows.

In my experience I have not even bothered to try and change the language becauase I have yet to get either an air faerie or delina. I'm thinking the whole language thing doesn't really matter, but who knows.

The language does help to avoid Delina, since they don't have the NC mall available to Chinese residents, I believe, so she isn't an option for people with Chinese set as their language.

The Air Faerie is just bad luck though, and you just can't avoid that, lol. I haven't bothered to change my language either, and I haven't had Delina, though I have had my fair share of the Air Faerie!

Today's quest was identical to yesterday's: earth faerie, asking for a nanka bottle. I thought 600 NP was reasonable yesterday, but there were some in the magic shop today, and I nabbed one for 217 NP!

Bonus: mushroom soup lamp.

What Rebecca said: the only reason you can't get Delina in Chinese is because they don't have the NC Mall in China. It has no effect on the other faeries. Sure, I haven't gotten any of the special faeries (yet), but that's just bad luck. I didn't during the Festival most of the other years, too. I'm just glad not to waste my quest on Delina. I have several friends who have forgotten to change their language on two different days, and each got Delina both times. They've gotten "good" faeries on days when they did change to Chinese: Space and Battle.

I only got 1 air faerie. I think the Chinese language also prevents you from getting the special faeries.

I'll try English today.

i can confirm that using chinese does not prevent special faeries. Had two battle faeries so far, a few earth faeries (which seem to always give me whatever is ahead of my other stats anyway ...) and only one air fairie

The dark faerie will give you +2 HP. It depends on how much training costs you. If you're at 1 codestone or more, definitely yes. If you're still training with dubloons, maybe not. Also, if this will make all your future trainings more expensive (because then you'd have to train level, bumping you to a higher cost per training) and your other stats aren't that close to HP, then again, it's probably not worth it -- you'd be better off declining and training the other stats for cheaper.