Battleground Opens Up With Boons At Stake!

hrtbrk

*Growls and throws test tubes* Go Seekers!

Really, 10 days of non-stop battling seems a lot... I sort of expected neopet vs neopet battling, but I guess that's ok. I won them once, I should defeat them now.

The lack of details on how the scoring will be made is kinda expected. However, last time there was a least a bar to fill... This time... ugh.

At least the regular challengers remain. <_<

It's annoying, all this ambiguity. TNT basically telling us, grind it up and see what happens! Not making me feel too motivated about it all.

Per editorial #590: The prize shop and your points are from the war and will not increase or vanish once the timer winds down.

The war be over, it's just for... well, not sure WHAT we're fighting for now, other than possibly a rotating possession of those tasty, tasty-looking boons they had up. I'm not particularly motivated to slave away at the battlegrounds as much this time around, other than taking the opportunity to smack down....

o/~ Laaaaaaaambert! The sheepish gnorbu! o/~

It's annoying, all this ambiguity. TNT basically telling us, grind it up and see what happens! Not making me feel too motivated about it all.

I couldn't have said it better. I'm so demotivated that I'm actually fighting Jetsam Ace first. The promise of a potential nerkmid is far more than these boons anyway. they're not all they're cracked up to be honestly :/

I fought Jetsam Ace a few times, the idea being I will fight him till I get a Nerkmid (they fund my recent Food Club obsession, a day without Nerkmid = no betting). Fought three battles, got two Nerkmids, decided it was time to help in the war a bit. A tiny bit. Already got the boons once, not too fussed if I don't get them again :D

So I am confused, could I just do nothing and see if my team wins? Or do I get nothing if I do nothing...

Sway members who didn't get at least (some number greater than) 10k points in the war didn't get the extra site theme, avatar, or boon choice. I presume there's some minimum requirement here as well. And by not telling us, TNT motivates everyone to work harder.

I'm a bit more prepared for this round and will probably be able to beat the 3rd level challengers (on easy)...

I wish there was a way to sort by the war, though, so I don't have to see all the other, regular battledome challengers.

Anyway, off to battle!

Edit: Oof, I was hoping that they'd reinstate auto-healing. No such luck.

I'm a bit more prepared for this round and will probably be able to beat the 3rd level challengers (on easy)...

I wish there was a way to sort by the war, though, so I don't have to see all the other, regular battledome challengers.

Anyway, off to battle!

Edit: Oof, I was hoping that they'd reinstate auto-healing. No such luck.

If only! Thank goodness for the prize shop healer, anyway.

I was hoping for the return of auto-healing. Yikes!

The only thing worse than that is the reminder from the editorial that there will be no prizes this round, other than the boons. What the squeak am I playing for, if not for another hack at a paintbrush or three?

I'm trying my best to like this event, I really am but I just don't get it.

There wasn't even an explanation to why the awakened wasn't in this round, and Tyrannia just got a makeover without a story o_0

If this is an ongoing thing only fighting for boons then I won't be participating anymore /:

Yay! My favorite punching bag (Petty Pilferer) is back. Sorry, members of the Thieves Guild.

I do miss the auto-heal though. How's everyone else going about this? I'm only sticking to the lower leveled opponents and only battling until I reach the NP and item limits. Depending on how my trips to the Healing Springs go, I may battle more.

Ugh. Heavy Robe of Thievery is still broken (TNT hasn't even bothered to respond to my ticket).

I tried to freeze the Roadside Bandit with my RFFR so I could full-heal and try Lambert again, but the RFFR killed him. Oops. Guess that new strength boost is a little *too* good. :D