The Truce Has Ended!

hrtbrk

Interesting. I was kind of expecting all of the factions except for the Sway to be available. I'm interested to see how things are going to progress from here.

I'm definitely staying with the Order. I'm very happy that was still an option.

I'm with the Thieves all the way but I think the Sway shouldn't be able to pick again because if another faction wins and gets another theme or avatar they get even more stuff and its annoying. Yes I'm complaining and I'm jealous but it's true that its unfair.

Does anyone know why these three factions are our options? Just a little curious.

Plus, I've already pledged my allegiance to the Sway, it's irking me a bit to have to switch sides! :P

The main theory I've seen (which makes sense, imo) is that they decided to eliminate the top faction (Sway) and the two factions in last place (Awakened and Brute Squad). 1 in 3 odds is better than 1 in 6.

Stayed with the Order.

Not sure I like the idea of 2 player battling. It would be quite difficult to make fair matches as you would have to take all stats into account. Using just one would result in pretty unfair battles when a labrat gets matched to a balanced pet of say the same level.

I'm so disappointed! I thought that maybe the Sway wouldn't be an option, but I thought the other five teams would be! I wanted to join the Brutes. :( I have nooooo idea what team to join now.

Staying with the Order, of course. I don't know why the other factions aren't there (I was expecting Sway to be gone, but not Awakened and Brutes). I'm not sure I like where this is going. xP

Waited for the countdown, hoping it would be something exciting, but just another countdown.. Kept my choice of the Order :)
Sadly I leave on the day it starts, so won't be able to do much :[

...What if we were pitted against other users in the BD instead of faction NPCs....... it's probably not going to happen but I that was the impression I got when it stated "another chance to prove yourself on the battleground" :P

Still, I'm glad to be a thief once more, I can't wait until we see some fighting action again!

...What if we were pitted against other users in the BD instead of faction NPCs....... it's probably not going to happen but I that was the impression I got when it stated "another chance to prove yourself on the battleground" :P

Still, I'm glad to be a thief once more, I can't wait until we see some fighting action again!

Like someone said before, it would be interesting to see how they handle balance in a 2-P event (if it happens).

Otherwise it would be unfair because of all those lab rats lurking around...

Stayed with the Order.

Not sure I like the idea of 2 player battling. It would be quite difficult to make fair matches as you would have to take all stats into account. Using just one would result in pretty unfair battles when a labrat gets matched to a balanced pet of say the same level.

They had a level system for the Maraquan War, and it was hugely unpopular. In addition to stats, some of us have invested more heavily in stats vs. weapons, and vice versa. A highly trained pet with weaker weapons won't stand a chance against a pet one boost down with phenomenal weapons. I consistently invest in training because it's a small amount each day. However, I've skipped several of the "middle tier" weapons, preferring to buy top-tier weapons 1 at a time rather than having to upgrade several times.

I don't feel ready for this, but I hope we start out easy! I'm glad I get to fight again soon though...I need my codestones!

I'm going to stick with the Order again...gotta stick to my team! I MAY switch to the Awakened if given the chance...as they are my second choice, and I'm very interested in them, too.