Yay for Neocash!!!!

Naamah D.

Today I got to spend my allowance and got two $10.00 Neocash cards!!!! At first I was worried because I haven't seen them in any of my local stores and was all "NOOO MORE NEOCASH IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!!!!", but then I found some! My Wocky, Gnorbu, Lupe and Lutari got new wearables!!! Wooo!!!!

Yay! I'm glad you found some :D

The NC cards have been getting harder to find here. They used to be at the local grocery store, but now on the rare occasion when you find them there, they aren't registered properly in their system, so they can't sell them. (This has been happening for years, and they still can't manage to get it done properly.) Then they were always at Target, now they're not. They're at Game Stop, but only the $25 ones. Walmart has $10 ones, but they're frequently out of stock.

Yay! I'm glad you found some :D

The NC cards have been getting harder to find here. They used to be at the local grocery store, but now on the rare occasion when you find them there, they aren't registered properly in their system, so they can't sell them. (This has been happening for years, and they still can't manage to get it done properly.) Then they were always at Target, now they're not. They're at Game Stop, but only the $25 ones. Walmart has $10 ones, but they're frequently out of stock.

Do you think that Neocash is going to retire? I hope not :(

I love buying my pets stuff!

I don't think there's any chance NC will be going anywhere. I think it's a huge, huge money maker for Neopets.

The places that do carry it here, they're frequently sold out, so that means they have a higher demand than they have cards. They'll probably start increasing their orders.

Exactly what did you get out of your two neocash cards? How much neocash, how many gift boxes, etc.?

The total amount of Neocash I got was 2,000. I just logged out of my main account so I'll have to tell you about all of the stuff I got later :P

They look fantastic Naamah! Great purchases. There's a few new items in the mall that I've had my eye on. Must pick up a NC card soon!

Thank you! At first I didn't think dresses would look right on my Lutari, but man was I wrong :D

Yay, congratulations! You must tell us what beautiful purchases you made when you get back on your main. :)

Also, does anyone know of places that sell NC cards in British Columbia?

Here's what I got!

Black fedora

Dashing Gothic jacket

Grey silk dress

Handsome blue jacket

Handsome shirt and tie

Lace flower dress

Pretty blue plaid skirt

Pretty Wonderland dress

Sparkling gold tiara

Sparkling Promenade gown

Warm fur-lined dress

Prissy Miss bow

Fancy sailor dress

I think the mall seems to cater mostly to female pets. The only things that suited Maingo are the Gothic jacket and the business casual jacket and shirt with the tie :/

I agree Naamah. They need more male-style clothes.

Yay, congratulations! You must tell us what beautiful purchases you made when you get back on your main. :)

Also, does anyone know of places that sell NC cards in British Columbia?

Is there a Shoppers close to you? If so, they are usually in the card isle. There should be two towers of gift cards around the card isle and they are usually at the bottom. You might have to dig for them :P

I agree Naamah. They need more male-style clothes.

Is there a Shoppers close to you? If so, they are usually in the card isle. There should be two towers of gift cards around the card isle and they are usually at the bottom. You might have to dig for them :P

Ooh, thankies! There might be a Shoppers near me. I'll have to keep my eyes open. :U

Ooh, thankies! There might be a Shoppers near me. I'll have to keep my eyes open. :U

They have some at Wal-Mart here in AB, they usually have cards near the checkout or around the video game aisle.

Does anyone know if the 'exclusive' items you get when redeeming a card has to do with the type of card you get? (The picture on the card, not the value)

It stinks for me because I'm not able to buy NC cards here at the shops. I've never really seen them anywhere - I've always bought online through PayPal. This means I don't get any boxes when I make a purchase. :(

Do you think that Neocash is going to retire? I hope not :(

I don't think there is any chance of that happening! NC makes a lot of money for the site and if anything we're going to continue to see an increase in NC elements on the site. I think the cards are harder to find because they're in high demand. Buying cards is the only way to have a guaranteed number of boxes, where as box capsules are always a gamble.

It stinks for me because I'm not able to buy NC cards here at the shops. I've never really seen them anywhere - I've always bought online through PayPal. This means I don't get any boxes when I make a purchase. :(

I think Neopets would do well to expand their availability globally. There are so many people I know from Australia and Asia that have limited to no access to things they would gladly spend money on. Maybe someone should start a petition ;)