What is your favourite colour?

vpiya

I don't really have a favourite colour anymore, but it used to be navy blue and I've always taken to that colour. I love lavender and pale aqua too. :)

Always liked red growing up. Don't really have a favorite color, but red seems to be what I choose over others. Black & Red combination is usually what I like. Whenever on a new site, the first thing I check is to see if they have any themes and check for a red/black related one :)

Either that or I check for a dark theme such as grey-black :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say that red is my absolute favorite color! (hence the hair! ^_^) but I am also quite fond of purple and green as well.. mostly deeper, royal hues though. my favorite eyeshadow color is a blue jeweltone though. mmm. looks amazing!

• 1 month later...

Green like trees and grass! If only I could paint my house green

My fave colours are purple and black. My whole room is purple. I think purple and black would be coo tho, or sometimes I would like it totally black. People look at me strange when I say that. Why, I don't know. :D I just like black. I like black clothes, black cars, black animals, black anything. I really like pink too. Black and pink is a nice combination... and purple/pink if I'm feeling girly. :D I also agree with the person who said they like black and red. I think I just like black with everything. lol. I also like green because I associate it with the countryside..the fields and trees.. which is like heaven to me.