Happy Shoyru Day!

hrtbrk

The 8-bit is really cool. And after initial disappointment with Dimensional, I'm actually growing to like it more and more with the new ones they put out. :)

The sword and cape are awesome, too.

Edit: I think what's weird about the Dimensional is the eye...that is a bit odd.

Awwww! The 8-Bit is so insanely cute! *must have* Time to start zapping a Shoyru, or morph my current lab pet. I also really like Dimensional, it turned out very cool.

Some of the clothing items are definitely going on my wishlist for my Shoyrus.

8-bit is cute! Not a fan of the Dimensional though, looks a bit too much like Magma. But then again, I never liked the color Dimensional anyways.

I think the 8-bit Shoyru looks wrong.. I guess that's just me though as everyone else seems to be happy with it.

I haven't taken to the Dimensional colours well so far, but the new Shoyru colour really looks quite cool. Reminds me of the Halloween paint a tiny bit - it'll be interesting to see if anyone will customise theirs in a Devil-ly fashion. :)

I don't mind the 8-bit or dimensional, but I wouldn't say they are my favourites. And as much as I like the design of that dress, I think it makes the female Shoyru look a bit.. fat... *cough*. I love the male outfit though!

I am absolutely in LOVE with 8-bit! It looks amazing- like so much more work was put into it than most 8-bits. :D

I am not a huge fan of most of the clothing (I think I just hoped for something that my Shoyru would actually wear), but the cape is nice! Even though it's all armour, it's not his style. I'm sure it'll get lots of use by other pets though!

I really love what they did with the 8-bit color. So far it is the best out of all the 8-bit pets, IMO. Not something I personally would own, but still awesome nonetheless. Dimensional is pretty cool too, I love the way they did the eye on the shoyru.

I must say though, my favorite is the outfit for the female Shoyru! Freaking awesome wig, dress and earings. I also love the males cape, sword, and body armor. Would make for a great BD pet.

Adorable cupcakes too.

Color me impressed TNT! :D

It's definitely odd - though not in a totally bad way - to see a Shoyru not in profile. I don't know... I'm still iffy about the 8 bit Shoyru.

On the other hand, the detail and shading on the Dimensional is lovely! Red is definitely a better shade than that neon purple or blue that other Dimensional pets have. I think the larger pic helps with appreciating it :)

5.png

Not thrilled by the Shoyru day releases, sadly :( I think after the wraith shoyru, anything is a letdown xD

The 8-bit is just off for some reason, dimensional is quite bland that I don't actually understand the concept of dimensional pets to begin with. The male clothes are a miss, I want to like the knightly shoyru but the cape is insanely huge and that sword! O_O The female clothes have the same issue as the male cape, the back is too large. I usually don't have much to say about new releases but these do bother me! D:

Overall, I really like the pieces for Shoyru Day. I think this is the first time nothing really stands out for me as super awful. I can't say I'll be painting my pets either of those colours anytime soon, but for the first time the Dimensional colour isn't making me say, "How can anyone like that paint brush??"