Festival of Neggs Prize Spoilers!

hrtbrk

I am quite impressed by the wearables this year. I'm looking forward to collecting all them neggs so I can add these nifty spring wearables to my closet.

*goes off negg hunting*

I am surprised and saddened at the lack of plushies. That said, I am going to have an easier time choosing prizes, just gonna go with all the wearables probably. Perhaps snipe some books to save for later. That wig is especially cute and if they didn't bother to make it look good on the pets I will be greatly dissatisfied. A princess deserves perfection *flips hair*.

I will probably be snagging each and every wearable and dismissing everything else. xD They look great.

Thank gosh I checked before I went to bed. I always miss the first day of this event.

Don't worry! TNT makes the first day last for a day and a half to make it fair for people in other time zones. There won't be anything to go find tomorrow- so check back again on Wednesday. :)

(Just the counter for the plastic neggs will reset, it looks like. No big worry there though- people would just have to go back to the couple of pages they already visited to get the plastic neggs again.)

TNT isn't thinking of us Europeans once again. We're not in DST yet, so everything is one hour earlier, meaning that midnight NST is 8am for us (or 7am for the Brits). Happy I got to check Neopets 10 minutes before the 'day' was over :/

Anyway, digging the prizes! Especially the wearables :D

Okay so I'm not entirely understanding this,

Is there only one negg released each day? (not including the plastic negg bonus prize)

I found a plaid negg, but I need 4 before I can collect one of the prizes. So will there be another plaid negg released to find tomorrow? and so on...or should I be able to complete each pattern within the same day?

If the former, since there are 5 different patterns, with presumedly 4 neggs each, does that mean this event lasts for like 20 days?

Koralis You are correct on all accounts. :)

There was no update at midnight NST tonight to allow for everyone to have ample time to participate in the first day. Also the plastic negg counter did not reset either. Those of you that were concerned about about the time running out, you don't have to worry.

There will be 4 neggs of each kind, so yes the event will last for 20 days. After the 4th negg in that particular pattern has been released and you have found it, you can claim your prizes.

If all goes according to plan there will be an update Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Midnight updates are so confusing for days. :)

Happy Negg hunting everyone!! :D

Awesome, that seemed to make sense so the Festival would last a few weeks rather than a few days, but this is just my first Negg Festival so I wanted to make sure. I really want those wings so I didn't want to be wrong about how to participate and miss out on them! Thanks :)

It's going to be difficult knowing what to pick, i have a habit of going for wearables cos i need lots of stuff to choose from for customizing,.

The Honest Pete NC items are adorable so far! If I was an NC-purchaser I'd be all over that dress and facepaint; as is I'm discarding my eggs immediately to rid myself of the temptation. :P

Awe there's facepaint :( I didn't even bother checking out that prize guide because I'm not a NC-purchaser. TNT really needs to make more NP-option facepaint. They're one of my favourite things to customize with.

• 2 weeks later...

So guys, I'm having a really hard time deciding which prize to choose today. It's between the book and the wearable of course. The wearable is really cute, but I don't see myself using it ever. So, I guess my question is, which one do you think will be worth more in the long run? Thanks! :D

The book will be worth more, but it may become HTS eventually. I read some people saying you should sell within the first six months, because interest in buying the item will eventually die... unless you plan on staying for a looooong time, then maybe it'll be worth a lot in like 5 years or something (but still HTS I think).

I went with the books every time, since I want my pet to read them.