It's Illusen Day!

hrtbrk

Yesssss!!!! That background is a MUST-HAVE. :) So pretty! Items are really well designed too. :) When are we able to get the avi? Is it today or tomorrow? Thanks!

Oooh agreed, that background will be so useful in some customizations ^^

"Complete one of Illusen's Quest's on Illusen Day (March 17th). You cannot complete an Illusen Quest if you are on a Quest for Jhudora. You can only do one quest for either every 12 hours."

Since it's friday so they're putting out all their news for the weekend today, you probably need to do it on the actual 17th?

Thank you Yujin. I've been here forever now but I always forget that they don't do news updates over the weekend. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, you have to wait until the 17th; just did a quest for her and no avvie (I did however find out that somewhere in all the battling I've done lately, I got the Battle Faerie avvie :D ) .. Also, does anyone know the NAME of the new BG, it certainly is a must-have :P

I love BOTH wearables...and must have em! (Please though, hats and wigs should be able to be work simultaneously!) Those two items are prolly in the millions right now....*sigh* I'll get them someday...

Got the avvie years ago, and it's one of my faves.

Yes, you have to wait until the 17th; just did a quest for her and no avvie (I did however find out that somewhere in all the battling I've done lately, I got the Battle Faerie avvie :D ) .. Also, does anyone know the NAME of the new BG, it certainly is a must-have :P

It's called Mysterious Forest Clearing Background :)

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=52698

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links and smileys do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No problem, they're pretty fast regardless lol! I wonder how they find out that info so quickly, maybe someone just bought one and let JN know. It's probably ridiculously expensive right now. ;-;

That background is quite nice, but I absolutely adore the flower headband wearable! I wonder if it looks any better on any other pets - not just the Acara. :)

Yay green! Such a peaceful tranquil color. The background looks nicer than some NC backgrounds. I still need the avatar too!

I just assumed it was NC from the picture, until I scrolled down and saw people wishing for it to come down in price. It's gorgeous.

Is the background under the rarity cap so we can wish for it at the well?