Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

I knew that this wasn't the end ;)

I have 180 something losses on mighty for death, I don't know if I can make it to 300 to fill the bar without going insane :|

I have filled all of my bars with a pet of level 20. This 300 bar was nothing in comparison to the 230bars, because I had to buy 230 potions and use them between each fight. Be glad that they heal us now ;)

Okay, that's five times, now. Always with the same combination of weapons and ability. Why does Apathy just get to ignore damage? (Ignoring the irony of that statement, of course.)

Edit: ...and six. At this rate, I'll never get the damage achievement. It seems I'm only allowed to harm him in the single digits. Doing more than that just gets glitched away. (I'd love to report this bug, but apparently there's also a bug in the bug reporting mechanism. Delightful.)

Sorry 'bout the late post, but I've noticed that when "Death" uses Runed Maractite Bow + Ultra Bubble Gun, I can't get him more than 5 damages. There is a line which isn't correctly displayed so you only see two horizontal lines and not what's in between. I assume that's where one of the Level 100 abilities is used by the bosses

I have filled all of my bars with a pet of level 20. This 300 bar was nothing in comparison to the 230bars, because I had to buy 230 potions and use them between each fight. Be glad that they heal us now ;)

I admire your dedication :laughingsmiley: Even if you are not on my team :P

So now that Envy and the others are unlocked so we can finish DYP and the achievements, how long do you all suppose we have to finish up? Even at just 1 minute per loss, that is 5 solid hours to rack up 300 losses...

Don't worry- since you only get prizes for a victory, basically no one is getting prizes today. XD

I battled the earlier waves to get prizes as I had to stop when wave 4 arrived :P

I needed to sell the red codestones for nps for regular ones

After 20 something battles, (and losses. :P ) I managed to get the first achievement. :)

And after seeing the stamp, I realized that it was one that I already own. :/

I'm at 15% on the bar, (we took our girls to the park :) ), and I can't manage more than three rounds with him before dying. :/

That was weirdly random... in the middle of a long stretch of random one-shot rounds and I suddenly find a new weapon in my list suddenly....

The Fist!

Did all of three icons of physical and disappeared after the fight, but it left me scratching my head.

Finally, done. I started a movie on one of my monitors and just kept clicking. It wasn't too bad. I guess!

I was down to watching PMVs in another window.

Good news: TNT added "Play Again" button after defeat.

This does help getting rid of annoying status page loading.

After I finish filling my bar. Lovely timing. Ah, well, it'll make extra fights go that much more quickly, I suppose.

Wow. Looks like I missed quite a bit while I was gone. (Sometimes having a life outside the internet really sucks.)

I was expecting Apathy to have been worn down much more than he has been. :( At least we have all weekend to work on it.

YAY for the Play Again option, the fighting's a bit less of a pain now.

After a few rounds of fighting Greed, I am giving a Rainbow Sticky Hand. Does that happen to anyone else?

Oops! I'm stupid. Greed used the sticky hand on me and i didn't notice.

Edited by sasarahsept

So. Bleeding. Tedious.

But done with the 'Doing your part' bit and... going to take a break for a bit. Ugh. 2000+ rounds for the first Wrath? I'd be wanting to commit homicide by that point. On the entire bunch of the TNT.

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't fight this morning. I thought--despite the traditional change at midnight--that my villain wasn't unlocked yet. HA! Now I know what happened, though, and I'm glad for the opportunity to lose a few times and try to make a dent in the hitpoints.

Keep in touch!

Good news: TNT added "Play Again" button after defeat.

This does help getting rid of annoying status page loading.

That's about right. They add it after went through 1000+ plus page loads to fill my bar.

*sigh*

At least it makes it easier for those still punching away.

After you get the achievements is there any benefit of continuing to fight with the battle pet? Wouldn't it just decrease the win ratio?

I honestly hope they exclude the loss count for the Boss. I did not want to adopt a pet just to throw it into suicide missions....Plus, I need to use the actual battlepet to get damage.