NC MALL: New Baby Wonderclaw Machine!

hrtbrk

Aww, so adorable! I don't have any baby pets, myself, but I think this is great for those that do. And TNT needed to add more baby wearables.

I think the blush, the dress, and the onesie suit are so adorable. It makes me wish I had a baby pet (and NC).

Baby pets get all the special wearables! Where is the Maraquan and Mutant love!? (*Sorry but I am just SO ANNOYED at how the other special colours are neglected and all the special stuff goes to the Baby pets).

I hope to see a special Mutant machine in the future, that'd be awesome :D

I'm not going to buy anymore NC, but I LOVE knowing that they are getting more baby clothing. I am so happy!! SO CUTE!!!! *squeels*

I looked at previews of the items over at JN - and man are many of em cute. Makes me want a Baby pet almost....nah, running out of room for one. Still cute, though.

Maybe they will have a new machine that has wearables for Maraquan pets in the future? Summer would be the best time for it...that's usually when Maraquan wearables come out.

Wow, what cute items! The Warf plushie and the sparkly shoes! SO adorable. I can't wait to see the superhero outfit on someone as well. :D