Dom's drawing dump >_>

stupidyou3

Just drawing some fan art for my Neopets for funsies, Cimarona(the Kougra) and Zelabeth(the Ogrin). I made a story for both of them but that would be from another time....

Also their build and the way I drew them here is subject to change, might draw some comics and planning on posting it here just for the heck of it :)

2552xrm.jpg

2899yrb.jpg

tumblr_miw1p7bbSc1rnsfvko1_500.jpg

I like it ^.^ The first step in being a great drawer is simply to draw, the second is being awesome. You've done both :)

Thank you so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh wow these are really cool. I really like how they reflect what your pets are actually wearing. kudos

Thanks! I had as much fun as drawing them as finding a good wardrobe for them XD

Wow your drawings are amazing. If the ogrin looks like this then everybody would like to create (or) adopt one and its MP price will rise up like crazy :)

Hahaha, I actually chose an Ogrin because I thought it's a lot less popular :D It's my way of choosing from time to time :p

I agree, that's a really nice detail, that you drew them wearing their actual clothes :D Also really liking the drawings, and especially the one they're both in. You really get a sense of companionship between the two.

Thank you! :D

Awesome attention to detail! These are slendid. Wish I could like this post but I ran out of likes for the day. D: Haha.

Seriously though, you are an amazing artist!

tumblr_mjeo3qyQ3v1s82yf9o1_500.jpg

I tried drawing a ref sheet...but got lazy half-way >_>

tumblr_mjhkqnPXVH1s82yf9o1_500.jpg

Doodle I did when I saw the featured game today....I just have to doodle it.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dom, these are so good! I would love to see a storyboard with these guys on it, that's how drawn in to your characters I feel. :D

Thanks! Maybe when I have the time.

Also, I didn't realize I broke a lot of rules posting and replying, still new to this place :/

Your drawings are freaking amazing. :D I love the 'waves' comic. (I would like it if TDNF let me like posts again <_<) That's the first time I've actually laughed out loud at somebody's Neopets comic/drawing. :laughingsmiley:

And like Yumi said, if you keep posting drawings I'm going to have to ask you for one. I love the style and your ability to actually draw a neopet in an anthro style and not have it look like a person wearing a Neopets costume. :P (which is what my pets look like when I try to draw them anthro style, or any style at all...)

Haha. That's perfect. Have you ever submitted anything like that to the Neopian Times?

I had never submitted anything yet....because I don't really know how XD

Your drawings are freaking amazing. :D I love the 'waves' comic. (I would like it if TDNF let me like posts again <_<) That's the first time I've actually laughed out loud at somebody's Neopets comic/drawing. :laughingsmiley:

And like Yumi said, if you keep posting drawings I'm going to have to ask you for one. I love the style and your ability to actually draw a neopet in an anthro style and not have it look like a person wearing a Neopets costume. :P (which is what my pets look like when I try to draw them anthro style, or any style at all...)

Thanks guys! Maybe once I get my vacation going.....I may have the time to do some requests....

The link to submit is here, in case you want it. ^_^ http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/nt_submit.phtml

Thank you so much!!

Dom, that was SO great, I had to laugh at that fifth wave, so many of us feeling that kind of pain! :D I agree, you should totally submit them.

Thanks! I'll try to submit it once I resize it :)

Dom! Add something about the surprise attack! Like scaring him out of bead or something! It would be awesome!

YES OMG YES. I can't like posts still but I would. Oops, sorry... :offtopic: