Happy Gelert Day!

hrtbrk

I just love the Transparent colour, and both sets of clothing! Very cool looking. :D The lady wig is my favourite, I think.

Slowly, I think Eventide is starting to lose its appeal as compared to when it first came out. Anyone agreed with me on this?

Transparent looks nice, and I like the Lara Croft inspired clothing set for the female gelert. Not crazy about the male set though.

The female gelert is looking super funky! That set actually gives the gelert some appeal. I don't usually find them terribly interesting.

But one thing... I find it so bizarre when four legged pets wear boots on their hind legs and nothing on the front legs.

I don't like the teeth on the Transparent Gelert. The last Transparent pet was almost completely anatomically correct, this is disappointing; you'd think they would have studied dog anatomy. Do your research, TNT.

But, aside from that, the female clothes are pretty neat, and so are the plushies.

OMG how did I not realize the female set was LARA CROFT!? Yay for allusions!

I love the Transparent colour, and the clothes are just so wicked.
I really hope to get my hands on them. I have a side account with Gelerts, and I think the clothes would look so swell on Gabe and Che. Though I don't think it would be Ani's cup of tea.

rr5leh.jpg

Honestly, I'm really not a fan of either colors. Transparent looks good on some pets and others it just looks bleh. I think this one of those pets, imo. That being said, I really don't like the eventide gelert but I'm sure a lot of eventide lovers are happy about this. :D Then again, I've never liked eventide as a color in general... maybe just me. The clothing sets are cute, especially for the female gelert. I'm loving that wig and those combat boots! Oh and the shades aren't half bad either. :P

• 3 weeks later...