Old weapons in the new battledome?

I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question. I've tried checking the battlepedia, old posts here on the forum, and google and came up with nothing. I went temporarily on hiatus right after the new battledome came out and I remember something about weapons being temporarily unavailable if left equipped but that they would still be there later. Well now that the war is out I'd like to be able to battle but...I can't find my weapons. They aren't equipped to the pet I left them on (or any other pet), not in my inventory and not in my safety deposit box. I can attach a screenshot of the equipment page if I need to. Am I missing something totally obvious and they're waiting for me somewhere I didn't look? Or is this a glitch I'll need to submit a ticket about?

From what I can remember it's from when TNT took down the old battledome while they were revamping it. During that time, any equipped items were still on your pet but you couldn't access them. After the new Battledome opened up you could unequip and equip weapons.

Did you transfer your pet to another account?

From what I can remember it's from when TNT took down the old battledome while they were revamping it. During that time, any equipped items were still on your pet but you couldn't access them. After the new Battledome opened up you could unequip and equip weapons.

Did you transfer your pet to another account?

Right Mouseykins, LOL I remember being worried about my set before I realized what was going on.

I don't know why chiaroscruo can't find her equipment. chiaroscruo, I hope you can find it soon! You SHOULD be able to see your equipped equipment by going either here..

http://www.neopets.com/dome/neopets.phtml

Or here

http://www.neopets.com/dome/fight.phtml

These are the 2 URLs I see in the battledome area that display your active pet and it's equipped weapons.

If you do not see them, but have that screenshot, I would definitely submit a ticket in that case to TNT and attach the screenshot to the ticket so they can investigate thoroughly!

Good luck!

That's what I was afraid of. My battle pet has never been transferred and I definitely left all of my stuff equipped. Guess I'll have to submit a ticket. Thanks for the help!

It will be infinitely more helpful if you could list all of the weapons you had. It seems fairly obvious, but I thought I'd let you know as some people have that difficulty xD The Customer Support people will definitely have an easier time finding your stuff then.