What are you saving up for in Neopets?

ranilin

I'm just saving up because I like looking at my money in the bank.. I've been back and forth from this site for 12 years and hadn't really got the hang of making money until now :p I have about 1mil in the bank right now which is the most I've ever had and I'm so psyched about it! I think the first thing I'll end up buying will be some kind of PB :laughingsmiley:

I'm saving up for 2 pink paintbrushes. Pink is my favourite colour so it's not avatar-related (since I have that one already anyway). I really don't have that many goals. I just want a good BD set, good BD pet, and pink pets.... Avatars are nice but as long as they don't retire, I'm okay.

Plus, I only really seek out avatars when I just really want my signature on neo to be that colour to match ( : I'm big on aesthetics.

Oh Good luck! My current goal is to paint my current Lab pet Pink when he turns into a species that I like.

I think Pink pets are absolutely adorable; plus they make an amazing Base for customization projects.

You and me both....The only thing I want to do is battledome related, but upper tier weapons are just so expensive. :( I was originally saving for a Sword of Skardsen, but that took so long that they came out with more swords. -___-

It does at least give us a nice set of good swords to choose from, all of which appear to be good weapons, according to the reviews. I'd still go for a Sword of Skardsen though, though I could be tempted to get another of those swords.....

Definitely gotta get the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield and Ghostkerbomb though. Those weapons are a must.

It does at least give us a nice set of good swords to choose from, all of which appear to be good weapons, according to the reviews. I'd still go for a Sword of Skardsen though, though I could be tempted to get another of those swords.....

Definitely gotta get the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield and Ghostkerbomb though. Those weapons are a must.

Yeah, it's really lovely to see the plethora of swords out now. It's so nice to be able to pick and choose- it makes battling more interesting because it's harder to get a defense that is totally reliable- you need to have a better strategy. :)

Personally, I love my Sword of Reif- fire is the hardest type to block (plus it looks absolutely amazing!)

I'm constantly saving and blowing NP haha!

I have a Petpetpet gallery which is very close to being complete but there are some hard to find items I am still searching for. Please feel free to take a look:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=fury

I recently splurged on a Pirate Draik Egg and created a Draik. I want to paint her Shadow or Skunk when I make up my mind which colour... so that's another million or so needed. I'd also like to upgrade some of my BD weapons and buy some expensive NP wearables I've got my eye on.

I haven't been restocking recently so I need some of my stocks to skyrocket. That would be nice!

I'm constantly saving and blowing NP haha!

I have a Petpetpet gallery which is very close to being complete but there are some hard to find items I am still searching for. Please feel free to take a look:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=fury

I recently splurged on a Pirate Draik Egg and created a Draik. I want to paint her Shadow or Skunk when I make up my mind which colour... so that's another million or so needed. I'd also like to upgrade some of my BD weapons and buy some expensive NP wearables I've got my eye on.

I haven't been restocking recently so I need some of my stocks to skyrocket. That would be nice!

I love the title of your gallery :D Also, cool theme. You see lots of petpet galleries, but this is the first time I've seen a petpetpet gallery.

Saving for the remaining Maraquan Stamps (Garin, Kelpbeard, Scarblade)
I should have enough for Garin in a few days. I've blown my recent np on Isca and Jacques stamps. :P

Saving up for stamps and items for my Neohome. :) Though I do occasionally splurge on things for my gallery. I recently blew all my money on a whole bunch of items for my Neohome. >.< Yeah, I didn't think that through did I? LoL

A month ago I said I was only saving up for training... well I finally caved and started splurging on books. I kept telling myself I wouldn't do it because it was too expensive, but I've been clearing out my SDB lately (Rubbish avatar) and all the books in there kept beckoning to me and I couldn't resist. Besides, I recently spent money on giving my Peophin a brainy look, and I reasoned that she'd be a hypocrite if she wore glasses and didn't have the book smarts to back it up. :P

Also, I didn't realize that books like the Neopian Encyclopedia are retired now! So crazy, I still remember when those books were the cheapest books that would rot on the shelves between restocks. It sure has been a long time since I started this game haha.

I'm trying to keep my training costs under control, but my stash of red codestones has pretty much run dry, along with some key regular codestones, so it's getting harder to actively save. That said, I'm toying with the idea of a run for either the Staff or the Wand, so my savings are tentatively marked for building a collection of rare quest items for the purpose. For now, though, I'm mostly saving just to save.

There's a bunch of items I have to save for (gallery, stamps, avatars, books, ... like everything that can be collected), but I'm mostly saving for training (although I don't spend everything on training—thanks to Habitarium, I still make more than I spend per day). I also want to make sure I have some backup NPs, just in case; it helped me for the war, that's for sure.

• 4 months later...

I'm saving to get nice BD weapons, to train my luckje and to complete my gallery, that last one still needs lots of work and NP.