Stupid Plot!

Naamah D.

I did NOT know that the plot involved the Battledome! I signed up not knowing and am now I'm really mad! I'm broke on Neopets and have no equipment and my pets are totally unprepared! This sucks!

Do I have to participate now that I've signed up???????

What do you mean you didn't know the plot involved the BD? I think TNT and TDN made that pretty obvious...... :mellow:

In regards to your question, no... you don't have to participate if you don't want to of course.

Well you don't HAVE to, but if you'd like to I'm sure all your friends here at TDN forums could help. I could get you a weapon or two and send you along my codestones instead of selling them

Of course you don't have to participate... But the whole time it was fairly obvious that this was leading to war. And if you want to take part, I'd suggest doing it now, while the enemies are still weak.

Xandria is right, TNT tried to make it very obvious that there would be battling. They said to train your pets in the news, and they've been calling it a war.

But, you don't have to participate. You never HAVE to participate in anything on Neopets. If you decide you want to, the challengers for today are extremely easy. You will just need two Scarab Rings to beat them, and there is full healing after battles now, so you don't have to worry about having to buy a healer.

Or a couple of battle hammers (http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=2ouche&buy_obj_info_id=57595&buy_cost_neopoints=1305 ) 29 of them in here at time of posting.

While some stuff is inflated, the cheap stuff for basic beginner sets hasn't inflated that much.

For me the enemies are level 8-12, even if you didn't train that much it shouldn't be that hard to beat them (are the levels for everyone the same?)

Those are the same levels for me, and I joined the Sway so I think they are.

I'm sorry, but echoing others, how could you not know that war would involve the battledome? Just play a game or two to afford a couple of those weapons that others have already mentioned and attach them to Saeyen and you'll be fine.

I don't think one of the achievements today even requires a fight - the one wear you need to put a hat on. If you don't have one in your closet just pick up a pumpkin lid hat for a few NP and you'll be able to check that off.

Dapper Dome does require a successful fight, stick them with the pointy end simply requires you to equip a weapon, any weapon.

Oh okay, I got them mixed up then. To keep the same point though, I'm sure you could easily pick up something equip-able from the Money Tree so you can get the achievement for free.

Oh okay, I got them mixed up then. To keep the same point though, I'm sure you could easily pick up something equip-able from the Money Tree so you can get the achievement for free.

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to undermine your point, I wanted to clear up any confusion though - I was on at midnight when they were released. Talk about confusion then!

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to undermine your point, I wanted to clear up any confusion though - I was on at midnight when they were released. Talk about confusion then!

Oh no worries, I didn't think you were trying to at all. I should have double-checked the achievements before posting to make sure I knew what I was talking about. Oh well, it's all cleared up now!