Official Awakened Discussion Thread

Zombiiesque

I'll probably fight the most for this faction, with most people jumping on the Brute Squad bandwagon. Just going to completely ignore the Sway here. xD

I'm at school currently, so I won't be able to battle until I get home. The odds seem steep, but we can do this! LET'S GET OUR CAKE!

Tomorrow will probably (hopefully) be my biggest battling day. I'm wrapping up the school year, so I've got a lot to do... But I'll still make sure to get in at least a few fights today.

Going to aim for 50 battles per day for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd waves for a total of 500 or something.

Everybody, keep up the good work! Hopefully we'll pull through. ^_^ Braiiiins! <3

Ah those silly warriors. They do not realize that we cannot be killed. We are already undead, after all.

We will get our cake, and it won't be terrible this time! Go Awakened <3

EDIT: I've got 50 battles each against the Rent-A-Brute and Back Alley Bruiser. Going to do some more tomorrow. Keep fighting for our cake, fellow zombies!

I've decided to fight the Brutes twice as much as the Sway... I got in 90 total battles, among the first 3 tiers. I actually might not be able to do as much as I planned tomorrow, I forgot I have a fundraiser for summer camp. D: But I'll do as much as I can. Hopefully I can at least match what I did today.

We didn't win, yet again. :(

Every faction has won except the Seekers and Awakened. This will make for some interesting results in the next skirmish. Whatever happens, I want cake.

A little delayed, but I just wanted to pop by and congratulate the Awakened on a good round. I joined the Brutes for this bout and you guys really had me scared about who would come out on top! It would have been interesting if TNT released results to see how close the battle actually was.

I feel the Awakened will be an option again next time around and I'm excited to join up with you guys and finally see what the Awakened's avatar will look like ;)

Y_Y this is getting dull. The brutes win is completely rigged. We deserved to win , not those idiots.

While I wanted us to win as much as every Awakened member here, I'm going to disagree on that. Everybody decided that they would all join the Brutes, it's like STEALTH and SOTAC joining one AC team: whatever team they join usually wins. It's annoying to the Awakened who tried so hard to beat the huge team of freeloaders, but we just have to accept it and try hard again. We'll most likely win next skirmish, since the avatar for this faction seems like it'll be pretty darn awesome.

Y_Y this is getting dull. The brutes win is completely rigged. We deserved to win , not those idiots.

Watch your words DesGardius.

Unfortunately, single solders don't win the whole war.

The Neoboards plan on mass-joining Awakened next, unless TNT makes a twist.

I just wanted to come by and say I was excited to start fighting for the Awakened tomorrow, but then I saw this comment a few above and was very disappointed

Of course it was 'rigged,' anyone keeping up with the neoboards or what's being said on TDN 'knows' who will come out on top. If you want to win then join the majority, if you want to stay loyal, kudos to you for sticking with the same faction. Calling Brutes idiots though was unnecessary, players with poor attitudes do not deserve to win.

Is it just me or are the Sway opponents just a ton easier than, like, every other faction?

I struggle with the Philosopher and take many turns, sometimes losing due to his 100% freeze, but I've been stomping the Subversive flat for like 20 rounds in a row already.

Hmmm maybe? I can't really attest to that. I'm only fighting the opponents I can beat in one move while using Lens Flare so I'm not allowing them to do damage against me to compare.

I hope everyone else is doing well. With the AC, I don't have nearly as many fights in as I did last time by this point, but still trying to do what I can.

My guess: Each book gives more intelligence, double or something maybe.

I'll just go for the wheels or something, quest refresh isn't really that useful without a cookie.

Earned a tiny bit from Mediocrity, and lost all that after Excitement. What does Knowledge give that's worth spinning for?

I just knew we'd win!!! I don't know which boon to pick though. :/ But I LOVE this new Awakened theme!!! Love it! The more I think about it, the more I find I may have been meant for Awakened more than I was the Order. ^^

But alas, there was no - oh! I found some cake! Yay! XD

I just knew we'd win!!! I don't know which boon to pick though. :/ But I LOVE this new Awakened theme!!! Love it! The more I think about it, the more I find I may have been meant for Awakened more than I was the Order. ^^

But alas, there was no - oh! I found some cake! Yay! XD

I'm in the same boat Lady Lyuba.. not sure which boon to pick. not quite sure what the book one does but hopefully they figure it out soon so we know for sure. but for right now it's between the wheels and faerie quest boon for me. I choose the wheels last time and they paid off pretty good, just trying to get the wheel avatars is my goal though. & for the faerie quest boon I was planning on getting a faerie fortune cookie today, so I don't know which would benefit me more.