Did I just make my pet untrainable? :(

cartmann

Whenever I try to do a Strength course at MIT I get this error

Error: No statistic can go above twice your pet's level (40 * 2 = 80). Your highest statistic is currently Hit Points at 111. Please increase the level of your pet first!
I can't understand what this means. What should I do to increase my pet's strength through training? I'm new to this and I've mainly focused on HP.

You could also do item training, using items like Altador Strength Potion, Bubbling Fungus, or Power Negg, but I don't recommend it for you. It would be a lot cheaper just to raise your level and then train strength.

Your strength, defense and movement can be double your level, your Health Points can be triple your level. To make training easier I would recommend leaving your Health at double until you're finished training all your other stats.

Your strength, defense and movement can be double your level, your Health Points can be triple your level. To make training easier I would recommend leaving your Health at double until you're finished training all your other stats.

I think it's pretty weird that TNT allows hp to go triple at lower levels when it means that you'd have to increase your level just to train the other stats to double the level. It confused me when I first learned about it, and it cost me having to raise my level and training price. I understand it's usefulness when you get to the final boost point, to train more HP for battle, but it's still odd to me.

They should make it a bit more clear so people who are new to training don't get confused by it. But they can't make everyone happy and confusion free. lol I'm still boggled by some of the moves they make. ;)

Good luck with your training!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this old topic up, but I have a question related to this topic:

My friend gets the 2x error while trying to train endurance, which is not yet at 3x the level. Am I missing something, or has this been recently changed?

Sorry to bump this old topic up, but I have a question related to this topic:

My friend gets the 2x error while trying to train endurance, which is not yet at 3x the level. Am I missing something, or has this been recently changed?

Is one of their other stats over 2x level? Having any one over the guideline causes you to be unable to train without increasing your level.

Nope, these are the stats:

Lvl : 12

Str : 21

Def : 21

Mov : 12

Hp : 25 / 25

So by the 3x hp theory, she should be able to train endurance, but is not.

That's because that advantage is only available at Mystery Island Training School. You're probably using Swashbuckling Academy so you can't train your HP to thrice your level.