Happy Valentines Day!

hrtbrk

Awww, -is under 13 years- I can't send stuff yet D:

I got the avatar, but I didn't get the site theme when I sent the Mysterious Valentine thing :(

You have to send the Mysterious thingy on Valentines day which is tomorrow, not today (:

I want that wearable. :O The Sloth and Sophie Valentine items sound hilarious XD

I got the Valentine Chia avatar last year. The theme? Got it years ago. Good luck to those who still need to get it!

I sent the item to someone who I know doesn't have the theme and neither of us got the theme either... Maybe I'll get it tomorrow?

Really? Nothing under your preferences?

We tested it today, before we even made this post, just to make sure it was active.

Oh my goodness. I MUST have that background. I really really love it. The plushies are super adorable as well. -squeezes them- :) I wish I had them in real life!

Oh, and if anyone wants to send me the mysterious valentines day card, feel free! I'd be really grateful. :P & Will send it right back.

Oh my goodness. I MUST have that background. I really really love it. The plushies are super adorable as well. -squeezes them- :) I wish I had them in real life!

Oh, and if anyone wants to send me the mysterious valentines day card, feel free! I'd be really grateful. :P & Will send it right back.

hehehe :P Same. If anyone wants to send it to me :P I promise to send back (Username: xjaybeliciousx) :D

Really? Nothing under your preferences?

We tested it today, before we even made this post, just to make sure it was active.

I sent the item again today and I got it. Funny that it didn't work for me before but oh well! And I can confirm that it does disappear when you send it.

I sent the item again today and I got it. Funny that it didn't work for me before but oh well! And I can confirm that it does disappear when you send it.

It didn't disappear for who I sent it to. They turned around and sent it to my friend. My friend sent it to someone else. Then gave it back to me. I'm going to send it to Qullaso, first. :D

Does anyone know if the you can still get the Valentine site theme? I have a Mysterious Valentines Card and didn't know about this effect til today, darn it.

No, it's just on valentines day. You can definitely get it next year, though :)

A little late, but I really like all the items they released for Valentine's Day! The wearable is not too overt, and looks quite lovely. The plushies are super cute, and the valentines are awesome! :D

• 11 months later...

I remembered this year! :D I've sent out a mysterious valentines card to qullaso and xjaybeliciousx. Hope you guys got it, and can pay it forward.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. You can find the current Valentine's Day post HERE.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.