Who Do You Play in 1P?

I've just started battling in the new battledome to get a little practice. I had not paid too much attention to the changes that were being made, so I was pretty surprised to see that we win prizes now. I've done some experimenting with different challengers. I have experimenting to see who makes the most sense to fight daily. After getting neowarts a couple times, I thought it might be best to just ask.

Who do you usually fight?

I typically fight the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot (Neocola Center) and sometimes Harry the Mutant Moehog (Ugga Dome).

The Neocola Center usually gives the best prizes, such as codestones, Neocola Tokens, muffins and Neggs.

I usually battle the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot and I get a bunch of codestones and neocola tokens from him. I got an Armoured Negg from him once and hope to get another one soon XD

I also battle Chia Clown. For some reason, he gives me lots of codestones :/

I really like battling against the Koi Warrior (Dome of the Deep). I get at least 5 codestones from him a day, usually 7-10. Everything else is junk though.

I love battling Zafara Rogue on Mighty. He's at a good level that I can heal up during the battle, and I usually get 5 or so codestones from him. Once I heal up after a few battles, I tend to go fight a few stronger opponents until my health is knocked down again, then back to Zafara Rogue I go xP

I tend to stay in the Dome of the Deep now, either battling the Koi Warrior or the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein. I get a lot of good items from them. If I don't, I generally randomly switch around until I find one that seems to do well.

I'm picking fighters with difficulty from 300 (Snowbeast, easy) to 750 (Down for Maintenance Pteri, medium). I don't really care about the dome. I only fight opponents to test strategies based on defence (shield/reflector) since I'm focusing the trainings of my spoilt pet on that particular stat.

I have troubles with Balthazar (480-medium), Snowager (650-easy) and Down for Maintenance Pteri (750-medium) because they can do more than 250 damages in a round even with a defence boost of 9.75. And particularly the latter one since I don't have proper defence against its weapons...

Hm, I'm only getting 50 NP and 1 codestone per battle...:/ I had thought I'd get more from this. I suppose it just takes multiple fightings. But I am making good practice, and wow, I only needed to feed my pet once to restore her to full health. ^^

Hm, I'm only getting 50 NP and 1 codestone per battle...:/ I had thought I'd get more from this. I suppose it just takes multiple fightings. But I am making good practice, and wow, I only needed to feed my pet once to restore her to full health. ^^

I've noticed that I get more NP when I fight on medium or hard. Regardless of challenger, easy gives me 50 NP per battle, while hard sometimes gives 250 NP per battle. I haven't noticed a pattern in the number of prizes, though.

I go against the Jelly Chia in the Rattling Cauldron. Leaf Shield and something that can handle some darkness (such as Hanso Charisma Charm) blocks pretty much all his weapon.

He usually gives some decent codestones, red and regular.

Also, I've gotten several Jelly World Stamps, and some other interesting items. A fair bit of junk too. but esophager foods can be useful, though most you get from Jelly Chia are incredibly cheapened since being prizes.

I try to fight a variety of challengers, just to keep myself amused and practice different strategies. Kreludan Defender Robot and Koi Warrior are also my favourites, though. I play on Hard, unless the difficulty level goes beyond 100 because my pet is not that strong. :-)