Happy Kacheek Day!

hrtbrk

The Water Kacheek looks lovely! Eventide is kind of meh for me, but that isn't unusual, haha. I loooove both of the clothing sets though! I would so wear the lady's hat and jacket, and the beret for the male outfit is too cute for words!

Aww gosh the Water Kacheek is so nice. And finally a day where I love both the outfits! ^_^

So excited about the new tokens but I'm so broke right now!

While most new colour releases are no longer exciting, there is something rather nice looking about the Water Kacheek. Real pretty, but especially in the tail. (My Kacheek will stay Desert though). I like the wearables, too, especially the minstrel, it looks cute. and, I'm going after a few of the KQ tokens because they come with such nice prizes...a background with the green one, the Island token comes with a wig, and the yellow with a floral foreground! WANT!

For once, I like everything ^_^ I'm not even particularly fond of kacheeks, but I'm kind of tempted to get one because of the girl outfit <3

The water kacheek is really well done and looks to be easier than other water pets to customise. Eventide is wonderful as usual, if you like that colour, which I do.

I love the colors. Very cute. :) Eventide has always been a meh color for me. I'm not sure why, as everyone else seems to like it. Something about it just seems kinda weird. Other than that I love the water kacheek and I see plenty of customization potential for it.

I clicked on this thinking we'd see more grandma and grandpa pets, but yay! Not so! :P

The outfit on the girl kacheek is beyond stunning. I may consider getting it myself. Well done TNT!

I like the colors, especially the Water Kacheek, like everyone else, though I'm not going to go after it. I'm happy with the pets I have.

The clothes are okay, I guess. I like the female clothing, but the male clothing just looks... odd.

I don't love the placement of the darker blue on the Water Kacheek. I would have preferred if they had kept the face lighter. I really love the tail, though. I think Eventide's too dark on the face, too. I like everything else.

While most new colour releases are no longer exciting, there is something rather nice looking about the Water Kacheek. Real pretty, but especially in the tail. (My Kacheek will stay Desert though). I like the wearables, too, especially the minstrel, it looks cute. and, I'm going after a few of the KQ tokens because they come with such nice prizes...a background with the green one, the Island token comes with a wig, and the yellow with a floral foreground! WANT!

I have kind of given up on Key Quest, but the items that come with the tokens are so nice. They're better than most of the stuff in the mall even.

I think I like the Proper Lady Kacheek outfit, not entirely sure yet, haha ^-^

And the new colors are both absolutely lovely! What a great combination they'd make, if you had one of each next to each other :D