Best Prize

miemieh

What is the best prize you've got from the new BD?

Except for the first few days the BD was open. (For the ones who don't know: The BD gave out nerkmids and MP's, and who knows what else. When TNT noticed it, they stopped giving them out that frequently)

My best prizes were a few Armoured Neggs.

I've gotten a couple Jelly World Stamps, from the Jelly Chia, And a Jelly Pop Stamp too, then of course Regular and Red Codetones of course. I pretty much stick with Jelly Chia for the stones and chance at more valuable stamps. :D

Wouldn't mind getting some Armoured Neggs, but those are probably in another arena than Jelly Chia is. lol

Armoured Neggs! They're fab :) I've also recieved a Genius Negg- not as valuable as ANs, but still better than most prizes!

Oh I want an Armoured Negg! Which challengers did you get them from?

I think the best prize I've gotten so are the red codestones, or maybe an Icy Negg.

Oh I want an Armoured Negg! Which challengers did you get them from?

I think the best prize I've gotten so are the red codestones, or maybe an Icy Negg.

I've just been battling Neopets v2. :) Super easy- I can easily beat it on hard in one round.

Does this depend on who you play? Who gives out good items playing? Because so far it seems when I've played only some give out items. Most are just np...

In my experience, it depends on which arena you're battling in. The pango palladium, for instance, seems very stingy with prizes.

In my experience, it depends on which arena you're battling in. The pango palladium, for instance, seems very stingy with prizes.

Yes, that's been my experience too.

The Battlepedia team is collecting prize data based on challenger, arena, and difficulty. It is hypothesized that most items are arena based (e.g., I tend to get spooky foods when I fight in the Rattling Cauldron) but some prizes are challenger based. You can see Sunny Neo's guide here for what I mean. We are working on verifying this hypothesis by collecting our own data, and when it's ready, we'll post it on the Battlepedia.

That Sunny Neo link is so helpful. Thanks!

Minus challenger-specific items, does anyone know whether the level of difficulty (easy, medium, or hard), or the HP of the opponent determine the prizes?

Like, I saw that it seems neggs and potions are being given....but does anyone know by whom or if that matters?

That Sunny Neo link is so helpful. Thanks!

Minus challenger-specific items, does anyone know whether the level of difficulty (easy, medium, or hard), or the HP of the opponent determine the prizes?

Like, I saw that it seems neggs and potions are being given....but does anyone know by whom or if that matters?

We're collecting data on the level of difficulty with our collection project. So far, our results are inconclusive. Based on that, I'm hypothesizing that it doesn't matter, but I'm not sure. I always seem less likely to get prizes with more difficult challengers. And not just good prizes - any prizes!