what's the most frustrating part of neopets ?

Angeló

Somethings I dislike. I feel like venting. Sorry if it seems like a lot. XD

1.) When I get a quest from whoever and the items they want are seemingly ordernary things. So, I look them up and see they aren't too expensive maybe a couple hundred np, but aren't in stock. Well, I use the wizzard and people have them priced for thousands of neopoints. o_o I don't like doing quests for this reason.

2.) I also dislike what some others here said. The items you will probably never see on the market. Even if you can save up for them.

3.) The rarity of paintbrushes. I used to play as a kid and played for years and NEVER got a paintbursh. I have a new account and I doubt I'll ever get one. (I have a couple painted pets, but I adopted them.)

4.) I don't like the lausey amout of np you get from games sometimes. It might also be because I'm not the greatest at some of the games...

5.) I wish all neopet species were more avalible. Though I don't mind some being harder to get, like the Draik. I REALLY want a Cybunny. :( (I can't find a magical plushie and even if I did find one I doubt I'lll be able to afford it.)

1.) When I get a quest from whoever and the items they want are seemingly ordernary things. So, I look them up and see they aren't too expensive maybe a couple hundred np, but aren't in stock. Well, I use the wizzard and people have them priced for thousands of neopoints. o_O I don't like doing quests for this reason.

2.) I also dislike what some others here said. The items you will probably never see on the market. Even if you can save up for them.

3.) The rarity of paintbrushes. I used to play as a kid and played for years and NEVER got a paintbursh. I have a new account and I doubt I'll ever get one. (I have a couple painted pets, but I adopted them.)

4.) I don't like the lausey amout of np you get from games sometimes. It might also be because I'm not the greatest at some of the games...

5.) I wish all neopet species were more avalible. Though I don't mind some being harder to get, like the Draik. I REALLY want a Cybunny. :( (I can't find a magical plushie and even if I did find one I doubt I'lll be able to afford it.)

A lot of PBs have become super cheap thanks to games and events. The ones put out by Key Quest are all buyable- Speckles, Camoflague, Tyrannian, etc. Snow and Christmas are both buyable. With a little work (or a fully leveled Habitarium) they can be reached in no time!

Same goes for getting a Cybunny- morphing potions and stuff are expensive, but not as expensive as they used to be.

I've always found the best part of Neo is to have goals- without them I get bored. If everything is easily achievable- can be saved up for in ust a couple days- is there any real point?

The estimated price that you can see when you look up an item on the sidebar is NEVER accurate. I suggest that you don't even look at that- go straight for the shop wizard. :)

At least for right now, the inflation of all the codestones. Makes it so hard to train your pets :(

OMG. THIS ^ RIGHT NOW. I am totally suffering for it. :( I neeeed my codestones and it's draining my bank!

And then there are the most superior weapons costing millions of NP when I'm not very good at making NP. Especially when I have to spend so much of it on codestones. I feel like achieving those weapons is a goal that is years away....

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield, Ghostkerbomb, Jade Scorchstone, Sword or Skardsen, I'm coming for you! In...maybe 7 years or more. T_T

1.) When I get a quest from whoever and the items they want are seemingly ordernary things. So, I look them up and see they aren't too expensive maybe a couple hundred np, but aren't in stock. Well, I use the wizzard and people have them priced for thousands of neopoints. o_O I don't like doing quests for this reason.

Specifically about #5, you should check out the guild Zap Your Dream Pets. It helps people get their dream pets (as long as it's a pet the lab ray can give). You don't even have to be a member, just read through their rules and you can submit wishes and if other people happen to zap a pet that someone has wished for they offer that person to adopt their pet.

It's not a guarantee since the lab ray is so variable, but you can submit a wish for a faerie or zombie or even basic Cybunny and you may be give the chance to adopt one. Just a suggestion as it would be much, much cheaper for you :)

the dailies, I always see these amazing posts of people winning paint brushes from the fruit machine or winning a draik egg from the forgotten shore but then all I usually get from those things is 50np and a techa fruit or nothing of interest seems to be here today :(

the dailies, I always see these amazing posts of people winning paint brushes from the fruit machine or winning a draik egg from the forgotten shore but then all I usually get from those things is 50np and a techa fruit or nothing of interest seems to be here today :(

Well, when you win something, you shout about it. There are million of players who get zip every single day.

the dailies, I always see these amazing posts of people winning paint brushes from the fruit machine or winning a draik egg from the forgotten shore but then all I usually get from those things is 50np and a tchea fruit or nothing of interest seems to be here today :(

This. I'm getting sick of /r/neopets lately because of all the lucky lab zaps, forgotten shore PDEs, NC wins from the Qasalan Expellibox, etc. that I've been seeing.

I can sympathize. The best thing I've ever gotten from the shore was a Discovered Treasure Chest, and that's only because I can sell them for a pretty decent profit.

But what I really want most is a Pirate Paint Brush. Of course, if I ever do have the phenomenal luck to get a Pirate Draik Egg, that thing is going up on the TP or auction block faster than you can say 'Cap'n Threelegs'.

A bit frustrated right now that Coltzan upped my pet's level to 21, so now I have to pay double the codestones for training. :( Might make a point of visiting Von Roo tonight...

You do realize that you can train your pet at the Island Academy (Krawk Island) for a mere Five Dubloon Coin right? They only cost 4,400 NP or so. Unless you are in a hurry with training, this is way cheaper than codestones.

I wish the Dubloon-O-Matic worked backwards, so you could exchange a Twenty Dubloon Coin for four Five Dubloon Coins.

This. They need to do this as you can't use the larger denomination coins for much.

I have a brand new frustration! I just bought the Grimoire of the First Order, hoping to get the avatar by reading it to the only pet who I want to read books...and the response? "This book is so boring!" She won't read it! Unbelievable!

I have a brand new frustration! I just bought the Grimoire of the First Order, hoping to get the avatar by reading it to the only pet who I want to read books...and the response? "This book is so boring!" She won't read it! Unbelievable!

Change your language to something else. I do that a lot when my bookworm won't read a book.

Go to your inventory, scroll down to the very bottom. Right beside where the search bar is (not the search bar below your neopet), there will be a 'select language' button. Switch it to something other than English. Keep trying different languages until they read it. :D

Specifically about #5, you should check out the guild Zap Your Dream Pets. It helps people get their dream pets (as long as it's a pet the lab ray can give). You don't even have to be a member, just read through their rules and you can submit wishes and if other people happen to zap a pet that someone has wished for they offer that person to adopt their pet.

It's not a guarantee since the lab ray is so variable, but you can submit a wish for a faerie or zombie or even basic Cybunny and you may be give the chance to adopt one. Just a suggestion as it would be much, much cheaper for you :)

Is this okay? It doesn't break any rules? :o Cause that's pretty nifty.

Oh, another one. I hate it when I get an item that I think is pretty cool and it says it's rare, but I look up the item and it doen't sell for much. Bleh. I'm not good with pricing things. XD