what's the most frustrating part of neopets ?

Angeló

I suppose, though I feel she is not quite ready for battle. I could go to the BD forum for some feedback on her stats and weapons.

You don't need to battle anyone hard... She could easily beat the Clown Chia, etc.

I'm surprised you aren't battling all ready- the prizes from the BD are awesome. :O

You don't need to battle anyone hard... She could easily beat the Clown Chia, etc.

I'm surprised you aren't battling all ready- the prizes from the BD are awesome. :O

I have been feeling unsure and scared about the BD...it makes me nervous. She probably can defeat easy opponents right now, and I know she'll smack down the Chia Clown without any problem. :)

Also, I think I'll be on the BD boards a lot more, I'm still pretty new to the BD.

I found something else frustrating. I get so annoyed when I land on the "Free Spin" space on the Wheel of Knowledge. It just means I'm going to spin it again to get the real prize, so it's annoying when I land there!

Right now it's the silly Water Plant (one of the final steps in the Altador Plot). Already wasted several hours there. I keep flooding the city out of spite now. ;-)

LOL! I started flooding it on purpose too!

I'd have to say the most frustrating thing about neopets is the language filter (gets really annoying at times). Also making NP's with games is frustrating as well.

I also have yet to receive a random event from Dr. Sloth after 8 years of playing!!!....i don't think ill ever get that avatar.

There is a fortune cookie that reduces training time. But only by 30% or something.

It reduces training time up to 75% percent (I think).

Plus it's Neocash and they usually sell out within 15 minutes.

It reduces training time up to 75% percent (I think).

Plus it's Neocash and they usually sell out within 15 minutes.

The most I've had mine reduced by is 50%, and usually it's 30%. It is random though, and when you start getting up there in training time, any bit helps! I'm at 18hours a session now, so even with just 30% I can usually get in a second training session a day- that makes a HUGE difference for me!

NeoQuest. *cries*

Ignore what I said about liking it elsewhere... I wasn't paying attention and died, near the end of a maze. Now I have to go through the whole thing again. :crying_blow: Time for a break.

NeoQuest. *cries*

Ignore what I said about liking it elsewhere... I wasn't paying attention and died, near the end of a maze. Now I have to go through the whole thing again. :crying_blow: Time for a break.

Aw, that sucks! Are you using a map guide? This person has a good map guide. :yes: I use them a lot, they're very helpful!

Aw, that sucks! Are you using a map guide? This person has a good map guide. :yes: I use them a lot, they're very helpful!

I have a guide, it's just so darn tedious to move one square at a time. It's going to take forever. :(

I have a guide, it's just so darn tedious to move one square at a time. It's going to take forever. :(

Ahaha me too, I freaking hate it when I defeat a boss and I have to walk all the way back to the person, so I can give them the thingy to make the thingazoinkyjig, to get a whatsafiddle and a binkything so's I can do the quest with a herpderp boss to get a frinkamadink and defeat the OTHER boss so I can FINALLY get the flerpderpamerp to defeat that huge pinkaderp boss and beat the game. :)

And that is Neoquest summed up in a very long sentence with made-up words.

Ahaha me too, I freaking hate it when I defeat a boss and I have to walk all the way back to the person, so I can give them the thingy to make the thingazoinkyjig, to get a whatsafiddle and a binkything so's I can do the quest with a herpderp boss to get a frinkamadink and defeat the OTHER boss so I can FINALLY get the flerpderpamerp to defeat that huge pinkaderp boss and beat the game. :)

And that is Neoquest summed up in a very long sentence with made-up words.

It is a scarily accurate summary.

And those made up words are basically all I was able to think in after a day of playing NeoQuest.

There is a fortune cookie that reduces training time. But only by 30% or something.

Oh no, it can reduce training by 50 to even 75%, most of the time, training is reduced to 40 or 45%. Source: My experience from said cookies.

Um, actually the most frustrating for me is to manually price the items in my shop. They're just so many and I often end up putting them up in my shop and then procrastinating having to price a hundred items.... Those that I DO price get sold and some time later I have the same item again and forget what I priced it before (if it's less than 1K NP).

I have never gotten a Fountain Faerie Quest and I've been on this for more than 3 years which is like a 4th of my life so far. Also, the games don't give enough neopoints for me to train.

I have never gotten a Fountain Faerie Quest and I've been on this for more than 3 years which is like a 4th of my life so far. Also, the games don't give enough neopoints for me to train.

I've been on Neo for almost 12 years, and I've been using the Faerie Quest cookies for almost 30 weeks, and I still haven't had a FFQ. Some of us just have really bad luck, lol.

If you find that ordinary games don't give you enough NP, you should play Habi, and make sure you get your 15 prizes a day from the Battledome- a lot of the prizes are codestones and dubloons, which you can either put towards your training, or sell.

I've been on Neo for almost 12 years, and I've been using the Faerie Quest cookies for almost 30 weeks, and I still haven't had a FFQ. Some of us just have really bad luck, lol.

If you find that ordinary games don't give you enough NP, you should play Habi, and make sure you get your 15 prizes a day from the Battledome- a lot of the prizes are codestones and dubloons, which you can either put towards your training, or sell.

I'd recommend fighting the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot (Neocola Center) on Easy. That arena seems to give the best prizes for me- e.g Neocola Tokens, codestones, Fading Bottled Faeries and sometimes neggs, novas, muffins and the like. I do get a lot of 1 NP junk books, BD equipment and food though.

I'd recommend fighting the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot (Neocola Center) on Easy. That arena seems to give the best prizes for me- e.g Neocola Tokens, codestones, Fading Bottled Faeries and sometimes neggs, novas, muffins and the like. I do get a lot of 1 NP junk books, BD equipment and food though.

The Robot is great- the Koi Warrior is also a good one. I tend to get a lot of codestones from him. :)

This seems to be a common sentiment, but I'm really frustrated by the random events too. I've been on the site for almost 12 years now and have been blasted by the Snowager and woken up Turmy hundreds of times and still have neither avvie, just to name 2 of the countless randoms I don't have. Plus, all these people who've gotten FFQs multiple times and I have yet to receive one...frustrating.