The Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

I voted for the Neggbreaker thing, and I'm also upset that the AC wasn't one of the choices, but I'm going to be optimistic and assume TNT already knows people hate the AC format and assumed if they made it one of the choices, everyone would vote for it, and they would get no feedback on the other choices.

*knocks on wood*

And I forget what prize I got.

I voted for the Negg Festival today.

I thought about going for the NC BD Claw, but since those prizes are random, it's more difficult to get what you want. I liked how you could enlarge the negg that corresponded to the item you wanted, so there was no hoping you got what you wanted.

I voted for the DD NC Event. Why? I don't remember. In retrospect, I wish I voted for the REAL Negg Faerie one.

I don't remember my prize.

I'm stuck - I can't decide between the Daily Dare or the Festival of Neggs. The Festival came with the closest thing we got to a plot, which was nice, and the Daily Dare was fun with all the bugs and a needed revamp of Roo Island.

I was also tempted to vote for festival of neggs, because I always enjoy and look forward to that, but ultimately decided on daily dare because it's just great fun and it's more time consuming (in a good way, even though the harder challenges can be frustrating).

I'm also liking the background ^_^ It doesn't have all that much impact, but it's kind of perfect for my krawk, as she looks like someone who's about to go on stage.

I voted for Giant Spectral Mutant Walein today. It's was between that and the neggbreaker. I went with the mutant because it looks the coolest.

I got a green moehog plushie and the background.

I was excited to see the prize for voting each day was a wearable, especially a background. I don't really know what I think of it though.

And I went the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein since I seem to have fairly good luck with getting good prizes from it.