Wow! No WAY!

~Xandria

So after Rebecca told me she won a bag of peanuts from the wishing well a few days back I decided to try my luck.

& Boy, was I lucky. I only made 5 wishes of 21 np's each. I couldn't believe it. Now I just need to decide if I really wan the avi that bad or if I should just sell it. Still amazing! I think I'll start making this a daily, 10x's each day. :)

congrats :)

yes a wish granted at the well is always exciting and the neomail you get from TNT is thrilling :)

Actually. The neomail from TNT wasn't thrilling AT ALL. My heart skipped a beat. Lol. So many people have been permasilenced/frozen/warned these past couple months. The last thing I would have guessed is that I would get my wish the very first time I tried!

Congrats :D I think you should go for the avatar ^_^

congrats :)

yes a wish granted at the well is always exciting and the neomail you get from TNT is thrilling :)

Thrilling and terrifying! I've won something from the well several times, and every time I've seen the neomail notice from TNT, a chill runs down my spine :P I'm never sure whether it's a warning or something good.

yeah I know what you guys mean - the horror of clicking that icon lol

but a warning comes with a big red exclamation mark so I suppose you can relax after a while and get used to it (i get lots of "item returned" neomails that i don't care anymore lol)

Congrats on the win!

The wishing Well is cool like that :D The only time I've ever won, I got Peanuts too! Luckily the rarity is low enough to wish for :D

Congrats! And thanks for the reminder to wish at the well :)

The neomails are always scary, I just did a couple auctions and every time TNT mailed me about it all I could think was "!!!!"

I went ahead and got the avatar out of the way! :) Yay. Thanks for the congrats guys and keep wishing!

What are other low-rarity expensive items you can wish for?

Maybe you should keep wishing, and when you're granted another bag, sell one and use another for the avvie.... Dreaming it's free :D

Are there any nice low-rarity wearables too??

You can wish for almost anything. I usually wish for stamps, because I collect them. The way I find what I can wish for is to look through the list of the granted wishes. You know for a fact that those items can be given by the Wishing Well, and the things that a lot of people wish for (like Bag of Peanuts) are usually the low-rarity expensive items.

You could also think of an item in which you're interested in, look it up in an item database and check the rarity to see how low it is. If it's in the 80s, you can look around on guides to see if it falls below the maximum rarity that the guides list as being granted.