I'm going to get to go into a private school/academy!!!!

Naamah D.

After years of suffering in a regular high school I'm going to go to an academy for teenagers/young adults with Aspergers!!!!

School has been a rocky road for me. I've been home from school ever since Tuesday. I've had numerous emotional meltdowns this year at school and have really been scared to go to school.

The private academy is in Boston. I've always been a city girl at heart (where I live is the redneck capital of the universe). My ultimate dream is to run my own gaming consignment shop. I'm going to make that happen!

I'm quite happy for you! Sounds like this will be a much better environment for you. ^^ You're getting closer and closer to realizing your dream. I know having to deal with aspergers must be tough, so I'm glad you will have the accomadations you need at school!

Really amazing! :)

I never had any luck with public schools because of my anxiety disorders.... so I know first hand what hell it can be.

Congrats! Let's face it; regular high school sucks. A private school will be a way better fit, especially one which is for people with Aspergers. Do you know anyone who goes there at the moment? Or is it a completely fresh start?

That is so fantastic! I am so happy for you! I hope it is everything you have hoped it would be! :D

• 1 year later...

I'm glad you can go to a private school! It was my dream when I was in high school but I never could because my parents were against it because it cost money...Their argument: "Why pay for education when it's free?". Thanks to that I had an amazing miserable time in my 5 years in high school.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.