Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway!

hrtbrk

What do they mean under "an unconverted Neopet"?

Though it would awesome to win...

When they introduced the ability to put clothes on pets, they had to redo the poses of the pets, so that all colours of a species were posed the same way. You had the option to convert your pets if you wanted to be able to put clothes on them. The pets that haven't been converted are the ones known as unconverted, or "UC".

When they introduced the ability to put clothes on pets, they had to redo the poses of the pets, so that all colours of a species were posed the same way. You had the option to convert your pets if you wanted to be able to put clothes on them. The pets that haven't been converted are the ones known as unconverted, or "UC".

Ah, thank you for explaining. ^^

And good luck to all who entered :D

I didn't get too crazy this time. I just want my Chomby to be Shadow. :-) I have all my other dream pets. Fingers crossed for someone on TDN win!!!Good Luck everyone!

Just out of pure curiousity - why does everyone want a water draik now? They're cool looking but I didn't realize they were so popular. :P

It was hard for me to choose between an alien aisha or a plushie kacheek, but I ended up picking the plushie kacheek. :)

I'd be so excited! ^^

I want a Maraquan Jubjub! I zapped my previously yellow Jubjub a lot with the lab ray so now it's a sliver Meerca x_x

Chances of winning are extremely slim, but why not!

If next year, neopets gives out UC pets or allow 10 users to create UC pets, I'm sure to join

Ha, if only that would happen. It won`t though. TNT has said on numerous occasions that they consider UC pets to be outdated, and will not create a potionépaintbrush to make a converted pet UC, or anything. I think they regret leaving some pets UC. :P

Ha, if only that would happen. It won`t though. TNT has said on numerous occasions that they consider UC pets to be outdated, and will not create a potionépaintbrush to make a converted pet UC, or anything. I think they regret leaving some pets UC. :P

I agree, UC is good-looking but not so good for commercial purposes ..... So not beneficial for neopets, only beneficial for the neopets's black market

Do you think that they will - all of the sudden in the future - to forcefully convert ALL current UC?

I agree, UC is good-looking but not so good for commercial purposes ..... So not beneficial for neopets, only beneficial for the neopets's black market

Do you think that they will - all of the sudden in the future - to forcefully convert ALL current UC?

No. I`m certain they have also said that they wouldn`t do that. I think they would lose a LOT of players if they did.

I don't think they'd be silly enough to do that - there'd be riots.

Nominated my RG usul to be turned usuki this year :3 Good luck everyone!

I went for a Woodland Uni - one of my dreamies. Good luck to everyone!

Best of luck to you! For awhile there I was debating on whether or not to ask for a woodland pet. Uni & the newest Wocky edition woodland pets are the cutest in my opinion. :)

So I finally decided and asked for one of my random side pets to be changed into a plushie gnorbu. I'll have my fingers crossed for the next week!

I will too! I also decided to ask for a plushie pet; plushie kacheek to be exact! It's been my dreamie for a long while now but I haven't gave it much thought because I'm no where near able to afford it. They are definitley expensive! It sucks even more that we can't get 'plushie' zaps at the lab ray. :sad02:

I will too! I also decided to ask for a plushie pet; plushie kacheek to be exact! It's been my dreamie for a long while now but I haven't gave it much thought because I'm no where near able to afford it. They are definitley expensive! It sucks even more that we can't get 'plushie' zaps at the lab ray. :sad02:

Awe cute! Good luck!

I'm conflicted about what you said about the lab ray though. I mean it definitely does suck we can't get plushie zaps because I'm all for getting things cheap as possible (or baby or royal, because those seem to be the colours I want for my permies), but I also kind of like it. I think it makes your pet just that much more special, once you finally get your plushie, because everyone knows you put the work into achieving it and not just getting a lucky zap.