Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

Wow, TNT, you did amazingly this time! I love both clothing sets to bits, and Woodland is GORGEOUS.

I think TNT could have done a lot better with Woodland, it looks dull to me. Eventide is nice, and so are the clothes. ^^

That Woodland Wocky is eye-catching! I didn't even recognize what colour it was supposed to be until I saw it! XD Also, I like the female warrior clothing set. She looks like a Valkyrie.

I'm really very fond of the woodland wocky. I think the grey and subtle purple adds a nice touch and makes it stand out from other woodland pets. :) Both sets of clothes are absolutley adorable too! The only thing I'm not too keen on is the wocky items.

Awwww!!! I love so much the clothing sets!!! I love how the grey Wocky looks with that wig, it is hard to find something so cute!! :D

Nice colours too!

I really like the new colours of Wocky!! I think the Woodland one looks super neat, I like the combination of the purple and silver.

I think they would have looked even cooler with not-grey eyes, just to bring out the colour but still, !!!