NC Mall: Holiday Snowball!

hrtbrk

I'm tempted to buy the mittens because I really want the dress and background.

The NC mall says the mittens only have one use /: is this true?

Yes it's true. I recommend everyone read the guide it gives a lot of information on what to do and also read TNT's FAQ for the event.

This event is very similar to the Mini Neggs that we saw in this years Festival of Neggs.

I love the prizes, but it sucks that you have to buy the mittens to get the prize. It would be easier if we could buy something in neopoints, not neocash grrr.

The Raindorf Handheld Plushie is making me think it's worth it though :P

You do get to keep the mittens as well, they get turned into a wearable version. so you get two items for the price of one basically.

I love the prizes, but it sucks that you have to buy the mittens to get the prize. It would be easier if we could buy something in neopoints, not neocash grrr.

I know! I haven't noticed an event like this where you could actually buy something with NP's instead. They should make an alternative. I freaking love the snowman hoodie though. It's adorable! <3

I know! I haven't noticed an event like this where you could actually buy something with NP's instead. They should make an alternative. I freaking love the snowman hoodie though. It's adorable! <3

I know it would be so much better with an alternative because they are amazing prizes!

The hoodie is so cute!!! That's the hard part - they've got such cute things that make me just want to buy some neocash and do it!

My mittens didn't turn wearable.... They are just sitting in my inventory...

You could be experiencing the glitch. I'd suggest you send in a ticket to TNT and hopefully they'll fix it for you quickly.

A couple of the prizes like the background and caplet are lovely.

If it's like the mini neggs where I get to choose, I'd happily melt them but I don't like the random-ness of it :|

Those are gorgeous items! I love the capelet, the wig, and the dress! The plushie would go to some good use as well, I bet. :) It is a shame that it's random though- I think people would be a lot happier if it was like the mini neggs, as Zephyr says!

Just a quick question before I send a ticket to TNT. Did everyone's mittens turn wearable or is it just a bonus? I would hate to send a ticket with the wrong info. Thanks!

It would have been nice for TNT to make the mittens 100 NC instead of 125, that way everyone had a chance at a free pair since I haven't spent the 100 from the GMC...oh well.

Agreed. There isn't really anything to buy for 100 NC...

Did anyone else not get their snowball today like the coverage page said you would? I didnt get mine :(

I didn't get one either. I was going to complain about it but then I figured it would help me save the NC I have. lol

I didn't get one either. I was going to complain about it but then I figured it would help me save the NC I have. lol

Lol yeah, but i have one pair of Warm mittens just waiting ot be used :P maybe you have to click the snowflakes first before getting the daily prizes?