Happy Xweetok Day!

hrtbrk

I absolutely love the female outfit!! :D It's tempting to get a Xwee now just to dress her up in that gorgeous outfit!

The male clothing set also looks awesome!

Elderly Xwee's are super adorable! :D

I'm not super excited by the elderly Xwees. I was hoping for something nifty like zombie or wraith. Oh well, to each their own.

Yeah, me too. Elderly's not my thing. -_-

I was really hoping for a Maruquan or Glowing Xweetok.

Erm... Yeah.. I'm kinda disappointed. I was really crossing my fingers for wraith or maraquan, but oh wells.

When I go to the Academy to train my Xwee it's still telling me to pay. What's up with that? :sad01_anim:

On another note the new female Xweetok clothes are super cute!

I normally love Elderly, but I think the Elderlygirl isn't that great. The skintone reminds me of a zombie. D: I think Elderlyboy is much better- maybe because I love the hat? LOL

The girl outfit is LOVELY though. :D

I love Xweetok Day, Xwees being my second fave Neopet species.

Yay, more Elderly pets! :D (Though I wouldn't necessarily want to own one they still look great).

I also LOVE both male and female sets - I'll be after the male set for at least one of my Xwees. Now, who'd look better in it, Eckert, or Mweetho....Darn, they'd both look great in that!

Oh KQ tokens, don't tempt me!

When I go to the Academy to train my Xwee it's still telling me to pay. What's up with that? :sad01_anim:

You may be in Canada, like me. :S In which case, you're a day behind-wait for the 30th.

I had the same issue on Neopets' 13th birthday ("Free training for every species of Neopet", they said).

Just try training your Xwee on the 30th, it should be fine. :)

I'm actually tempted to get one of those key tokens if anything! If they ever made a Spotted Xweetok Keyquest token, I would buy it in a heartbeat in tribute to my very first Neopet :laughingsmiley: *hugs Beauty*

Beauty can't get free training...she's too powerful for the Academy D:

Also, the female clothing is just so adorable :3

Must say I think the elderly colours are adorable, I really like the male outfit as well... overall it all makes me think I should get a xweetok...

maybe sometime in the distant future

You may be in Canada, like me. :S In which case, you're a day behind-wait for the 30th.

I had the same issue on Neopets' 13th birthday ("Free training for every species of Neopet", they said).

Just try training your Xwee on the 30th, it should be fine. :)

You were right. I was able to put her in training just now. Thanks for that! ^_^ I'm not in Canada though, I'm in the US. However I just realized that today is the 29th, yesterday wasn't. I guess I should have checked the date. Although this probably sounds really stupid, I wasn't aware that it wasn't the same everywhere..... kinda confusing. I wonder why that is? That's off-topic though.

*sighs* I'm sorry, but I'm still disappointed in the colors. I was really looking forward to Xwee day and now I have to wait another whole year in hopes of a decent color. I'm not saying elderly doesn't have it perks... I know some people like it. BUT Rebecca's right; why is the skin color so green?! :eh: It seems like every other pet had two colors... I think in the instance of royal boy/girl and elderly boy/girl that it should count as just one color. Lol.

EDIT: Quick question. Are we able to train our pet only one time for free? Or can we do it a few times through-out the day?

There is no hard limit to how many times you can train (not that I've come across, anyway), the only limit is how many individual courses you can squeeze in until it's no longer xweetok day :)

Oh really? I wasn't expecting that. YAY! Hopefully I can squeeze in about 3-4 through out the day then. Haha. Thank you KC!