GMC Extended Until Wednesday At 10 AM!

hrtbrk

Due to a glitch filled event, TNT has extended the time allowing users to complete challenges on "day of." Users now have until Wednesday at 10 AM NST to complete the challenges.

The winning team will be revealed in Wednesday's news.

gmc_2012.jpg

Even though I've thrown in the towel on this year's GMC I'm glad TNT extended it for everyone. A bit of a compensation for all the glitches this year. Good luck to everyone who still has challenges to complete. :)

Oh good, I'm glad that it's been extended! I'm surprised by how much it was extended. :O I expected it to go through all of tomorrow, but to close at midnight. The extra ten hours is nice though. :)

Good luck to those still competing. Already got all my gold checks and most of the bonuses done. Probably not gonna bother with the rest of the bonuses, too busy and a few of those games drove me up a wall!

Oh and GO PIRATES!

Bed. I gave up on completing the full challenge yesterday. Perhaps I will do a few bonuses that I enjoyed to help my team (Ninja), and then try out a few new games I had missed. But it's far too difficult for me, I've reached my limit.

Nice of them to give the extension, however.

Already done the challenges (not all the bonuses gave up on that a while ago)

It's good to see everyone will be getting a fair go to complete it all though :)

I've been lucky and on Pirates...

Should say GO PIRATES!

I'm glad they extended it. I was able to get Top Chop this morning. I did give up on a few challenges though and my timer ran out for Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway. So... Meh!