Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

I'm a little tweaked about the two green check marks for the games that weren't working last night. I stayed on until 'the very last minute' I could last night and got on right away this morning.

Not that I'm super obsesed about the gold trophy (fib), but I worked 'hard'!

do you have any tips ? i keep failing at aiming ... and it just moves too quick for me ...

You do have to aim properly - you can be a little bit off and it'll hit the jubjubs fine, but not too much. It's safe to let go of the mouse button when the dots just about reach the jubjub's feet and you shouldn't aim too much higher than that. And ignore the falling shells, unless they're going to land in an inconvenient place or outright bonk you on your head. First and foremost concentrate on the jubjubs. Grab the dubloons only if you feel like you have plenty of time for it. Extra points won't do you much good if the result is a lost life.

what settings should I play at ?? I play on small window , lowest resolution , but it's still too fast ... I can't move him from one side to another !!! and when the jubbie is right over me I just can't trap it !! :(

I got to 480 but that was it :(

I DID IT !!

730 !!!

OMG my heart was beating so hard towards the end !!!! I stopped looking at the score at the 450 mark and just kept going for the jubbies ... I also didn't have many dubloons to distract me hehe :D

The only thing I haven't been able to manage so far is Nimmo's Pond.. driving me up the wall!

Woo ninjas. :)

that's hard to get the hang of.. just DON'T MOVE! whatever you do don't move! then it gets easier :)

I will try that, thank you so much for the tip! :)

Also, I don't know how to upgrade things or get those weird powerups that float around?!

I will try that, thank you so much for the tip! :)

Also, I don't know how to upgrade things or get those weird powerups that float around?!

use the V button but only when its quite near to you. then the nimmo's tongue comes out to get it! good luck! :D

EDIT: anyone complete the challenge where you need to submit five different scores for top ten puzzle games? I've sent a lot of scores but i feel like I'm not sending for the right ones or something. D:

Whoever on TNT is in charge of the Ninja puzzles should be clearing their desk...

NB: When it says 'send a score of 5' it doesn't mean 5. Don't ask me what it does mean yet...

Also, I've completed 60 games and it isn't giving me credit :grrr:

really? thankfully i already completed the fives.. but it is very strange.

i'm having a problem with the 5 qualifying games though. top ten in what? i've tried popularity, difficulty... hmmm!

and i had the same problem with the completing 60 games but when i refreshed it was suddenly there with a green box? have you tried that?