Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

they changed the game that doesnt exist to flycatcher [the challange that the pirates got, and its SUPER EASY, just spam spacebar until u get high score and done c: o and move alittle from flying flie thats it], ultimate bullseye was pretty hard, but i atleast got 53 c: so im good [ THANK YOU BALLON KING, ILY noimnot]

ugga drop wont load [ :C] i hate cooty wars, its easy at the first lvl but after it, ew ._ . and thats it~

Post from TNT:

Hello Gamers,

We are aware that some of the games aren't working at the moment. (These games are Jumpin Gem Heist, Ugga Drop, and Wrath of the Snowager.) We are working to get them fixed ASAP so that you can complete your challenges.

We are also planning to extend the deadline for submitting on the day of release, but we won't know exactly what that extension will be until we are able to get the games fixed.

Thanks for your patience,

The Neopian Holiday Fix It Team

Duh TNT! Why not just switch the games in the challenge for ones that work *facepalm*

So basically ugga drop won't load for me, nor will jumping gem heist. i assume everyone else is in the same position :(

what a waste as I have put so much effort into this challenge so far :'(

has anyone tried the games on different browsers?

EDIT: didn't even see the post before me - that's good to know. Thanks for posting that!!

I've tried all sorts of browsers, it's a known issue. That message says they're working on it. *sigh*

Meanwhile, Ultimate Bullseye. *headdesk*

That is soooo annoying. I think the only thing you can do, like previous posters have said, wait for the game with the right amount of balloons and just keep at it D:

took me a while but I got there, and if i can do it anyone can. i've always sucked at this game.

I'm now up-to-date on all the challenges and bonuses - had to spend today catching up after starting a new job this week. They were all pretty stress-free except Ultimate Bullseye - getting 50 is hard!! Luckily a few lucky shots and I got the bonuses.

Hope the other games are fixed soon - it's pretty annoying that Flycatcher is part of a pair so you can't even tick off a challenge.

Yup, I've got Ultimate Bullseye finally. Not doing the bonuses, just glad to have the qualifier out of the way! WOOT. Meanwhile, no point in me trying the flycatcher one until I can do the game that's supposed to be in tandem with it, right?

It reminds me of centipede, back in the day.

Finally caught up and beat all the challenges (including all the bonuses) and now just waiting for these glitches to get fixed!

Not too bad since I started yesterday night and all the games so far have been easy xD

4.png

Beauty wanted to join in on the fun for Team Ninja! :laughingsmiley:

Since there is nothing else am I really trying for Ultimate Bullseye. So far my highest score is 34. I guess it's going to be a while. lol

Edit: Oh wow! I got it on the very next try! Glad to have it over with.

Neither one is working for me :( It's gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Oh no Catfish! Which browser are you using? I have Google Chrome and they both worked. This just became extremely unfair...at least when no one could do them we were going to get the same prizes :(

They're working for me in both Firefox and Chrome! I did all my challenges, but I'm not gonna get the bonuses on JGH or Bullseye, I'm no good at Bullseye (by hook or by crook, I got the challenge done!) and JGH I barely squeaked through. Oh well, done in time!

Oh no Catfish! Which browser are you using? I have Google Chrome and they both worked. This just became extremely unfair...at least when no one could do them we were going to get the same prizes :(

I'm using firefox, but the games are working now :) I've completed yesterday's challenges - hopefully it'll count as completed on challenge day. Anything else would be massively unfair.

Now for today's challenges!

I... am desperate to be rid of Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway. I can't seem to jump at the right time to avoid those pesky villagers :sad01_anim:

I'll try again tomorrow coz right now it's almost 10 PM where I live. Wish me luck :medieval:

ETA: Nevermind, done already . Bye2 forever, Bruno :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words are not allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

All games are working for me now - but is anyone else having problems claiming their prizes for Jumpin' Gem Heist? I'm not getting my main prize or one of the bonus prizes.

Did the boxes not become claimable or is it just bugging out when you click to claim? Not that I have a solution either way, but I have encountered a bug with claiming prizes. Usually it works if you keep trying to claim them.

All the games are working for me now. Finished all yesterdays games this morning not last night though. Just finished Nimmo's Pond. Have a bit to do in the real world before I finish all of today's challenges. Go Ninjas!!!