Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

For people struggling with Wocky Wobble, do remember that it doesn't matter how many items you miss, you just mustn't drop the ones you are holding.

It shouldn't be too difficult just to keep it balanced in one position - just wait until an item falls from the sky pretty much just above you.

Another tip is that different items give you different amounts of points - so you might want to restart the game if, say, you get two 11 point items at the start.

However, I agree that both of today's games are action games, not puzzle games! :(

i completed the challanges today c: but for sure, ill never play wicked wocky wobble again :S thats was hard to play in it >:c

btw tip: if you're still doing the turmac roll challange so choose the hard level cuz there is more fruits that gives alot scores and it gives more faster points when u rolling than easy lvl :3

[they see meh rollin~ o3o]

I've done both challenges today (yesterday too) - and I think I even made silver on Wicked Wocky Wobble, thanks to this guide I found :happydance:

Gooooo Team Ninja :D

I've done both challenges today (yesterday too) - and I think I even made silver on Wicked Wocky Wobble, thanks to this guide I found :happydance:

Gooooo Team Ninja :D

nice work :D

i hope we can edge ahead of pirates today. i prefer our games to theirs. that warf rescue team is harder than wicked wockle wibble i think!

by the way - does anyone know why there is two different lists of qualifying games? both are alphabetically listed so that makes me think they are distinct.

We have had challenge games on both sides so I don't understand!

I'm struggling with both games! At least I got ONE higher score on Turmac Roll I was able to send, so if worse comes to worse I've only not completed the bonuses. I will try again with WWW a bit later - I've got to do the Thanksgiving meal shopping. Not sure why high scores aren't registering, but everything seems to be glitchy right now (still have four games unable to complete because of glitches!).

Finished both challenges, but still hate both games. I got better at WWW after playing it a couple times, but Turmac Roll took me a while to finish. I just had to wait till I got berries with high points. I can't seem to do double jumps over a set of stumps. Can't hit the back arrow and then the up arrow quick enough :(

Managed to complete all the bonuses on Turmac Roll by using World Challenge - took a few tries :P Like jcpet I can only get that score if I get lucky with a high scoring berry early on. I'm glad that at least the start on hard is always the same...

Have to wait until tomorrow to complete wocky wobble bonuses I guess.

Aww, I'm so awful at wocky wobble. Took me forever to even figure out how to balance two items. :P Also super frustrating that we can't send in more than 3 scores and have to wait until tomorrow. I understand that this won't affect our prizes/trophy at the end, though?

Seems like I'm one of the few that was happy about turmac roll, though. :laughingsmiley: Even got a WC map piece and some extra NP out of it! :)

I hate turmac roll. I was able to finish the challenges only because of lucky berry catches.

For Wicked Wocky, I suggest catching the gold shell and the Ixi Book as your first 2 items. Never even attempt to catch the Oranella and the Twirly Fruit since they're just 11 points.

Guys, if any of you were having trouble sending Wheeler's Wild Ride scores, like I was, it seems to be working now! I was able to send today. Also, I had trouble getting Crisis Courier to work in Firefox but it seems to work fine in Chrome. :D I'd like to see a more updated balance of where we're at versus those Pirates!

Okay, seriously TNT....How is Zurroball a Puzzle game? o_O I am not amused!! Today's challenges are going to give me a run for my money :(

High score in Bouncy supreme is 456 *facepalm* This is going to be a long night!

Edited by ashleagh