Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

I was doing really well until yesterday... I think having to finish from the day before took all my energy. When I finally went to play yesterdays games my brain was mush. Today I am just going for the 60 games. Good Luck everyone!!

Evil fuzzles is evil. managed a score of 417 - old highscore was 369. I have improved, but I hate this game so much. I've decided not to bother with it any more. Bronze trophy, here I come...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with bronze. That game is a pain in the butt! Does anyone know if the first challenge is fixed, or am I wasting my time?

Hey, there's nothing wrong with bronze. That game is a pain in the butt! Does anyone know if the first challenge is fixed, or am I wasting my time?

But I wanted goooold *whine* Well, bronze is prettier (or so I tell myself). The upside to this is that I don't feel as much pressure anymore, and I'm just going to skip the games that I'm either bad at or don't find fun.

Evil fuzzles is evil. managed a score of 417 - old highscore was 369. I have improved, but I hate this game so much. I've decided not to bother with it any more. Bronze trophy, here I come...

Try ignoring the red bomb things at the bottom of the screen, if you buy repair drones and the actual repair plates, you should be able to get to 500pts while (almost entirely) ignoring the red bombs :D

Having less stuff to think about and shoot at makes game a LOT easier!

Edit: I've also been hearing that a lot of people don't know that you should try to shoot fuzzles without missing. If you do that a green box will appear indicating how many you've shot. You must CLICK the green box to get your multiplier bonus.

Thanks for the tip :) Maybe I'll try again later, but I've kind of lost my motivation.

there's also a trick with clicking bonuses that makes all the difference. when i learned that i could get 500 in no time - maybe cos I could upgrade my weapon faster, it got way easier anyway.

just in case you get back your motivation :)

I managed to take advantage of the 5 glitch - but I could have done today's challenges with the true scores a lot easier than yesterday's. For me, yesterday was just a fiasco - I still am not able to try and "make up" Bruno, and I haven't been able to send in a qualifying score on Bumble Beams. The highest I could get was 250ish. In comparison, today's challenges are quite a bit easier!

I did it ... finished Moon Rock Rampage !!!

Level 10 is easy and only has 2 parts that are worth 300 points !!!! so if you did well in the first levels ... this level should get you the required score ...

On the other hand I only have to send 5 more scores to get to 60 games but Neo is not loading for me at all ...

Without knowing for a fact, you should be able to view by genre and then by popularity. That should be a pretty good indicator of what the most popular puzzle games are. That is, when and if it works.

I'm so awful at Snot Splatter. :sad02: I can't get above 8000 today.

Make sure you use the 2x bonus strategically when/if you get it. That should be very helpful. Also check out TDN's guide if you haven't already :)

Finished all the challenges except the infamous 'Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games.'

JN says it's glitched, has anyone managed to complete it? What does 'top 10' even mean? I've never seen a top ten list. There's the popularity list, but that has a lot more than 10 games on it...

Yup, what Karmacow said - I see that Pirates are able to complete the action games using the popularity list. I'm just not able to get it to register that I've done mine - several times!

Update on the gitched challange: TNT member Viola went on this neoboard topic: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=152794463&next=21 at 9.17am NST and 9.20am NST. So they know, and they're working on it. Or starring at it like 'What the Meepit?!'