Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

Now If I could only manage to make a cool ninja signature like so many others have. I don't have photo shop anymore or else I could. :sad02:

I'd say yours was a pretty cool signature :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I completed the challenged and sent my score but I Don't see any prizes... Did I miss a step? :-(

Yes, you have to go back to the GMC homepage and click on the colored in boxes to get your prizes. :)

In a way, I wish I had chosen the pirates, so that I could write "Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free..." in my signature :nerd:

Lol. I suggest you come up with a cooler ninja quote, then. ^_^

Thanks! :laughingsmiley: I believe it is, her hair the is ninja star wig. I got it as a bonus prize.

Just realized I said the wrong thing here! I did NOT get the wig as a bonus prize I got it as a Lulu's Masterful Plundering Daily Prize after purchasing a key from the NC mall. That is also where I got the Ninja Shadow Attack too.

Hello fellow Ninjas :D I am nervous as to the next challenges...Freaky Factory didn't seem very Puzzle or Logic oriented to me :S

It's nice to see all the pets decorated with Ninja pride! I don't really have any Ninja items, but I have my pets (sans labrat) dressed Shenkuu-style right now :)

I'd say yours was a pretty cool signature :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Me? Curse words?

Wow, sorry if I offended anyone.

In the UK it's really not thought of as much of a curse word anymore...

Still, I guess it's better to have a forum that's a bit strict rather than the other way round :)

hi everyone! i just got my score for the Wocky thing - that was weirdly difficult!

Any idea what the stump game is yet? I think it might be turmac roll im giving it a go now..

EDIT: it is indeed turmac roll! yayayaya!

Arrrrr I sent in my wocky game score and then it came up with the error thing. I am not keen on this game! Give us sudoku and...I don't know, puzzles, not crazy action! Anyone know what the pirates got?

Ps. well done for working out turmac roll! Thanks :) will head over then when this wocky decides he can carry more than two books....

Edit: done wocky wobble! After working out that you could in fact miss some, and a bit of practice :) Btw there's no glitch with the 5 scores anymore (yay!)

I hate tormac roll :crying_blow: . This is NOT puzzle! I choose ninja team because I want to avoid meerca chase, bulleye, and turmac roll.

I know what you mean - the puzzle is how they are picking the games. i thought it would be escape to kreludor and stuff.. :(

at least the score required is not too high.

EDIT: YAY for prizes :D

boo_gmc_hownot_topple.gif

How Not to Topple

(special)

gif_gmc_turmrollgar.gif

Turmac Roll Garland

(wearable)

(special)

plu_ogrin_shadow.gif

Shadow Ogrin Plushie

(uncommon)

toy_techomaster_puppet.gif

Techo Master Hand Puppet

(rare)

can_sas_kougra.gif

Kougra Chocolate Dubloon

(uncommon)

dubloon3.gif

Five Dubloon Coin

(special)

shw_quintilic_star.gif

Quintilc Throwing Star

(rare)

boo_behindthemask.gif

Behind the Mask

(uncommon)

boo_paper_mysteryisland.gif

Mystery Island Paperback Book

codestone11.gif

Mag Codestone

(special)

Hey Ninjas, I'm glad there are other people up so early, or late O.o

Add: So who else is really only good at Turmac Roll when they get lucky with berries? My highest score is a mere 456 :(

Yeah, I thought the Ninja games would be more of a Castle of Eliv Thade style, something to actually use brains on. Sigh. But it seems they just test how good I am with a mouse. =/