Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

I figured out Bouncy Supreme! The TDN guide was really helpful. But I'm never getting Zurroball. :sad01_anim:

i find the energy ball easiest to use. I click a little below the ball to start then keep clicking it without moving my cursor much. Keeping its path a straight line up is easier than trying to catch it all over the place.

i find the energy ball easiest to use. I click a little below the ball to start then keep clicking it without moving my cursor much. Keeping its path a straight line up is easier than trying to catch it all over the place.

I agree. The energy ball is easiest for me. Sometimes I get 0 points, sometimes I get around 20.

Either way, you guys need to keep at it! You can get it! =D Team Ninja for the win!

Thanks for the tips. I've done all the other games today, and all of the bonuses, and now I'm just working on Zurroball.

Edit: I did it! All of the tips really helped. But I think the thing that helped the most was that I switched from using my laptop with the trackpad to using a desktop computer with a real mouse.

I joined Ninjas also and so far have been able to do all the challenges and all the bonuses so am happy with that but the prizes are rather disappointing except maybe for some of the NC prizes for Lulu's Plundering part

welcome to the tram guys!

im having a really frustrating experience with the bouncey challenges. i sent 10 scores (5 for each game) which should qualify, however it shows up that i only get the main prize and 1 bonus. Even though my scores are shown as having sent 3/3 on both game pages.

i did adhere to the 152 score for super hassee bounce. should i resend scores with the higher score like the pirates have?

You have to do the games in pairs for it to count in the challenge, that's why it only registers one bonus completed.

that makes sense!

thanks for the information though, at least i can go back now and finish

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't done the bonuses yet but what do you mean by do the games in pairs? Do you have to like switch off which game you do?

In the challenges that include two games, you have to alternate between the two games so that you play them back to back. Like in today's, you play super hasee bounce, then bouncy supreme, then super hasee bounce again and so forth.

Ughh I just cannot get the hang of zurroball. Luckily (by complete fluke) I got exactly 10 on one game so have completed the challenge, but no bonuses for me! Bouncy supreme was somewhat frustrating but got the hand of it. Excited to see today's challenges :)

Also I can't seem to load ugga drop, wrath of the snowager and jumpin' gem heist. Does anyone know if there is actually a prize for doing all the games, or is it just that if a challenge comes up for 'send in 10 scores' it will be automatically done? I wish there was a guide that said everything that counted towards the ninja's scores too :(

Edit: I read Lamppost's post (hehe) on the other GMC page, so seems that you don't have to do them all, phew!

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about the games today. I've beaten the required score for igloo garage sale and ice cream factory before... so here goes...

EDIT: Whoot! Igloo + Ice cream done. I'll do the bonuses later.

Done Ruins' Rampage! Now to figure out the mystery challenge.

I like to get the challenges done at least once right away inc ase I forget. I don't want to miss one and get a silver trophy for not getting it on the day.

Also I can't seem to load ugga drop, wrath of the snowager and jumpin' gem heist. Does anyone know if there is actually a prize for doing all the games, or is it just that if a challenge comes up for 'send in 10 scores' it will be automatically done? I wish there was a guide that said everything that counted towards the ninja's scores too :(

Looking at the progress page, and going by previous years, i would imagine that on the last day, one of the challenges will be something like 'send a score in 60 qualifying games'. To avoid a major panic on the last day, it is certainly worth trying to get ahead.

However, I wouldn't have thought playing them is going to give you any other advantage, so I wouldn't worry - I can't get those three games to load either.

hate this igloo game. got it twice but can't get 643 three more times. this week really reminds me why i NEVER play flash games. i'm just horrible at them. plus i realized all the ninja games are not puzzle games. they are just games where you need fast reaction times.

also can't do faerie cloud racers. my high score is 102. seriously... i give up.

Guide for getting 100 points on Ruins Rampage:

You basically need two gold coins. here's how:

On the first screen head over and step on the switch (the yellow dot in the pic below). Then head over to get the coin (white dot). Avoid the traps (red dots). Don't go through the green door as it says on the picture, instead avoid the scarab and head through the other door.

image16ru.jpg

On the next screen, cross the room avoiding arrows etc and go through the door on the right.

On the third screen, wait and then step over the fire trap, and head over to collect your second gold coin. 100 points! End game, send score :)

NB: the pic is from this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~little_benu which is really good but obviously you don't need most of it :P

Guide for getting 100 points on Ruins Rampage:

You basically need two gold coins. here's how:

On the first screen head over and step on the switch (the yellow dot in the pic below). Then head over to get the coin (white dot). Avoid the traps (red dots). Don't go through the green door as it says on the picture, instead avoid the scarab and head through the other door.

On the next screen, cross the room avoiding arrows etc and go through the door on the right.

On the third screen, wait and then step over the fire trap, and head over to collect your second gold coin. 100 points! End game, send score :)

NB: the pic is from this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~little_benu which is really good but obviously you don't need most of it :P

That's the guide I used. It's pretty quick once you figure it out. ^^ Very helpful.

In the challenges that include two games, you have to alternate between the two games so that you play them back to back. Like in today's, you play super hasee bounce, then bouncy supreme, then super hasee bounce again and so forth.

Ahh okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure I didn't start the bonuses by wasting my time and doing them wrong!

I have completed everything but Faerie Cloud Racers. I'm not so hot at that one... With the TDN Walk Through I found Ruins Rampage almost too easy. Thanks for that TDN!!! What would I do without you!? lol